Going somewhere this long weekend?
Before you cruise 10,000 feet in the air, start your holiday on a high note by travelling to and from the airport in the comfort of a JustGrab.
JustGrab automatically assigns the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, to you at an upfront fixed fare rate, allowing you to know your exact fares even before you book. Having the largest combined fleet of taxis and private cars in Singapore allows us to get you a more affordable ride, much faster than any other app in Singapore.
From 13-17 April, simply use GrabPay (credit/debit card) and the promo code FLYAPRIL to get $8 off two JustGrab rides to or from Changi Airport. It’s our way of wishing you a happy holiday.
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons to ride.
*Terms and conditions
– Limited to the first 30,000 redemptions.
– Each passenger is limited to 2 ride redemptions from 13 – 17 April 2017 (23:59).
– Valid on JustGrab rides only, to or from Changi Airport.
– Valid for GrabPay (credit or debit card) only, using promo code FLYAPRIL.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Enjoy $8 OFF 2 Rides to and from Changi airport!” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 13 – 17 April 2017, Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.