|Note: These incentives are for new drivers who are not referred by an existing GrabCar Partner. If you have been referred, please click here to learn about our special incentive for you.|
Hit the reset button this new year and get rewarded with up to $1200 in sign up bonus, and $2425 weekly for your first 4 weeks when you join the Grab Family!
Whether you use your own car, rent from GrabRentals or are active on another ride-hailing platform, this is the best time to drive with us.
*Note: To enjoy these GrabRentals rebates and incentives, you must sign up for the GrabRentals Loyalty Rental Rebate programme, that includes a $150/week rebate till Sep 2018
Earning $2425/week inclusive of Special Incentives:
When you join us, you get to enjoy all of the below incentives for your first 4 weeks:
1) Guaranteed Average Fare
- Grab promises them a $10 guaranteed average fare based on their cumulative trips each week. This is to protect their time and income, especially when at times, some fares can be lower than expected!
2) Grab Warrior Incentives
- Gives your friend the flexibility to choose how much he/she wants to drive and earn. A flexible 5-tier incentive allowing them to earn up to $450 extra ON TOP of guaranteed average fares.
3) Peak Hour Challenge
- Driving during peak hours is even more rewarding with our Peak Hour challenges! These are the best timings for them to hit the road & earn up to $275 extra ON TOP of guaranteed average fares.
*Note: To qualify for the above weekly incentives, new drivers need to maintain Acceptance Rate of above 90%, Cancellation Rate of below 10%, Driver Rating of at least 4.3 and be compliant with PDVL Regulations. T&C applies and will be stated on the weekly EDM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do these rewards work?
- Receive up to $88 welcome credits when you activate your Grab account. That’s equivalent to ~35 commission-free trips!
- Guaranteed earnings of up to $2425 weekly with Grab.
- Our multi-tiered GrabWarrior Incentives gives you the flexibility to choose how much you want to drive and earn.
- Grab delivers incentive schemes directly to the driver’s app and can be viewed and tracked from within the application.
- T&Cs applies and will be clearly stated on the weekly EDM you receive.
Q: Why Rent with GrabRentals?
- GrabRentals is a vehicle rental marketplace where Grab works with leading fleets to bring you the widest choice of vehicles at the best prices. All fleets that participate in this marketplace are screened for quality so you can shop with peace of mind.
- Rent with GrabRentals or any of our exclusive partner fleets and receive up to $1200 cash and $150/week in rental rebates!
Q: What is Grab PowerHour?
- It is Grab’s hourly rental programme catered to people who wishes to rent with an hourly rental fleet; Or
- Share a ride with your friend who is already a main hirer with GrabRentals or has a Registered Own Car. As long as you are named as his/her Relief driver, you will be eligible for the incentives.
- For more details about hourly rental fleets, please visit: www.grab.com/sg/grab-powerhour
Terms & Conditions
Rent with Grab Rentals
- Rent with GrabRentals to enjoy up the following deals: Rebates up to $150/week. Details here.
- Tribecar hirers get to enjoy a welcome credit of $18, courtesy of Tribecar.
- For drivers who choose to rent with hourly fleet partners, extra credits provided by hourly fleet is tied to a 1TPH (Trip Per Hour) criteria.
- Only applies to GrabRentals & Own Car. NEW DRIVER must be named as relief driver and complete 10 trips within 7 days of account activation. Payment made by Week 3.
For all scenarios:
- Trips definition: JustGrab, GrabShare, GrabCar Economy 4 & 6-seater, GrabCar Premium 4 & 6-seater, GrabFamily 4 & 6-seater only.
- Reward Eligibility:
- NEW DRIVER PARTNER:
- Welcome Credit: $88 Welcome Credit paid upon account activation.
- For any signup cash bonus, NEW DRIVER needs to complete 10 trips within 7 days of account activation.
In registering for this incentive, the participating driver acknowledges that: he/she has read and understood the terms of his/her existing rental agreement with any other vehicle provider and confirm that by participating in the scheme, they are not in breach of any obligation under the rental said agreement; the vehicle they will be using for the scheme is not subject to any restriction that prohibits the vehicles from being used for purposes of the scheme; & he/she has not informed Grab nor is Grab aware of any reason that would disqualify the driver from participating in the scheme.