Introducing Fares Cashback – a 2-in-1 reward scheme. We know your time is valuable, so Fares Cashback gives you a 10% Cash Back bonus and a guranteed minimum hourly fare to let you achieve more within a shorter time!
To learn more about other opt-in incentive schemes under Grab’s Own Time Own Target Programme, click here.
Why choose Fares Cashback?
Up to $16/hour, guaranteed!
10% Cash Back bonus
Exclusive offer: Limited to the first 500 driver partners!
Sign up period: 27 February – 21 March 2018
New incentives duration: 5 March – 1 April 2018
If you have previously opted in, and want to opt out or change your incentive, click the button below
Here’s how it works
Enjoy a minimum fare guarantee every hour you drive. Grab tops up the difference if your hourly fare is below the guaranteed amount. If your fare is above it, you get to keep all of it!
How to read this table:
- If Mr Tan earns $10 between 8am – 9am on Monday, he will receive a 10% cashback of $1. Additionally, Grab will top up the $6 difference for him (due to the $16 hourly guarantee during peak hours). Commission will be deducted from the total fares earned after top up ($16). Therefore, Mr Tan will earn a total of $13.80 ($16 fare guarantee – $3.20 commission + $1 cash back bonus) from 8AM to 9AM
- If Mr Tan continues to drive till 9:30am and earns $7 in fares, he will receive an additional 10% cashback of $0.70. Additionally, because he is also protected by Grab’s hourly fares guarantee, he is eligible to receive a top-up. Being online and available for jobs for 30 minutes guarantees $8 ($16 x 1/2hr). Grab will top up the difference of $1 ($8 – $7). Note that commissions will be deducted on all fare top-ups.
- There is no minimum trip requirement to receive Cashback bonus.
- Driver partner is required to complete at least 1 trip during each hourly window to receive Hourly Guarantee Incentive for that hour. (Example: If Mr Ang drives from 7am to 8am and completes zero trips, he will not be entitled to any Hourly Guarantee for the 7am to 8am hourly block.)
- To be eligible for this scheme, you must maintain a 90% Acceptance Rate, 10% Cancellation Rate (CR) and 4.3 Driver Rating (DR)
- Choosing this incentive will replace the normal weekly incentives that are sent out every Sunday evening.
- If you are already receive GrabRentals rebates, you will continue to do so while on Fares Cashback.
- You may opt out of your incentive before Wednesday of each week to receive back your usual weekly incentive for the next week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate the incentive?
Click on the “sign up” button before Wednesday 11:59PM of each week. You will be given the new incentive on the next Sunday at 6.30pm.
For example: Sign up before Wednesday 11:59PM on 21 Mar to receive the programme for the 26 Mar -1 Apr.
Can I leave the new incentive if I don’t feel it suits me?
Yes. You can opt out before Wednesday 11:59PM of each week and receive your normal trip based incentives instead.
Do I need to sign up for the incentive every week?
No. Upon signing up for your new incentive, you will continue to receive it until you decide to opt out.
How long will the incentive programme run for?
This incentive will last from 5 March to 1 April 2018, but if it’s successful, we may look at bring it out again in the future!
What if I signed up multiple incentives at the same time?
You only get 1 of the Own Time Own Target Incentives at any given time. You will be given the most recent incentive that you have signed up for.
Will I receive other incentives if I opt out from the incentive?
If you decide to opt out any of the incentives under Own Time Own Target, you will have the option to choose another of the 3 options or to receive your normal trip based incentive for the following week.
Will I still receive my rental rebate if I signed up for this incentive?
Yes, this takes the place of your usual weekly incentives instead, and as your rental rebate is not part of that, you will continue to receive it.
Will the new incentive change every week?
No, it’s a fixed incentive for the duration of the campaign.
If I am contracted to a special incentive program (New Driver Incentives, PowerUp, SteadyOne, etc.), am I eligible for these programs?
No, you will not be eligible for the Own Time, Own Target Programme until your existing contract ends.
Terms and conditions
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Unless otherwise stated, only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy, GrabCar 4-Seater Premium, GrabCar 6-Seater Premium, GrabFamily 4-Seater, GrabFamily 6-Seater, GrabShare & JustGrab are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply.
- Do note that GrabShare bookings will affect AR/CR/DR for GrabCar incentives.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives and suspend accounts of Partners who do not follow GrabCar’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- As a reminder, drivers are expected to achieve minimum performance levels on Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, and Driver Ratings in order to receive bookings on the GrabCar platform. Acceptance Rate cannot fall below 30%. Cancellation Rate cannot exceed 15%. Driver Ratings cannot fall below 4.3.
- Partners that repeatedly click “Pick Up” and “Drop Off” without reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger will have their driver account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives.