Building a better life for our driver-partners and their loved ones
What you care about, matters to us. The Emerald Circle Scholarship Grants and Bursary Awards is our way of embracing your next generation and to thank you for being a part of our ever-growing Grab Family.
Starting 2018, 10* Grab University Scholarships for local universities (up to $10,000 each) will be awarded each year. No bonds included!
Here’s all that you need to know:
- Driver-partner or student must sign up with the following documents:
- Driver partner’s NRIC
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Proof of Relationship
- Student’s NRIC
- A level/Poly/University results
- Cover letter for Scholarship Application
- Supporting documents
- University enrolment (if applicable)
- Option for student to join Grab during internship period
Terms and Conditions
- Active on Grab Platform for at least 12 months upon application.
- Complete at least 60 trips/week on average
- Has good service levels and behavior across the past 12 months upon grant application
- All cases reviewed on a case-by-case basis
University Scholarship Grant:
- Valid only for GrabCar/GrabTaxi Drivers who meet the requirement
- Valid for 1 child per dax
- Valid for 1 University course, not pending other scholarships
- Opened to Singaporeans who possess:
- Excellent academic results (Scholarship will be granted by merit of results)
- Enrolled in university for academic years (at least 1 year) following the award of the scholarship
- Outstanding co-curricular activities record (In event of similar performance academically, CCAs will take into account)
- Immediate family member (Parents, Grandparents, Siblings) meets the Driver-partner criteria
- Students are only eligible for the scholarship once, and recipients from previous years will no longer be eligible.
- All of the above requested documents must be submitted (e.g. Student’s NRIC, Cover letter for Scholarship Application etc)
- The grant will be disbursed upon the submission of the tuition fee advice, and will be disbursed to the appropriate tertiary institution via named cheque or direct bank transfer