GRBeyond Loyalty Program is back with more benefits and privileges!
GRBeyond Rental Recovery
GrabRentals extends a limited number of rental recovery when you need them most.
Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Has an active contract with GrabRentals at the time of application.
- Application should be for medical/hospitalisation/compassionate reason(s).
- Medical/Hospital Certificate must be issued by a local based General Practitioner (GP), Polyclinic or Hospital for any treatment deemed medically required.
- The rented vehicle was not driven over 50km contingency for the Rental Recovery Day(s) applied for.
- Application(s) should not be submitted later than 7 days for the Rental Recovery Day(s) applied for.
- Compassionate Rental Recovery Days can only be applied for death of an immediate family member. Immediate family refers to parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and in-laws. Aunts, uncles, cousins and so on do not fall under the category of immediate family.
- Meet the terms & conditions for GRBeyond rental recovery.
You can apply for this GRBeyond Rental Recovery Waivers via this online form and follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Go to http://grb.to/grbapplication
- Fill up the application form
- Attach relevant documents (e.g. Medical Certificate/Hospitalisation Certificate/Death Certificate of an immediate family)
- The payout will be made to Hirer’s Grab Credit Wallet on a reimbursement basis after 14 days working days from the date of approval if the application is successful and rental recovery payout is applicable. A notification will be sent once the reimbursement has been processed.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us after 14 working days from the time of application, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Rental Recovery Days
|Contract Length||No. of Rental Recovery* Day(s)|
|3-Month Contract||1 Day|
|6-Month Contract||3 Days|
|12-Month Contract||6 Days|
* Only 50km of contingency use is allowed. Vehicle should not be utilised for ride-hailing purposes.
Compassionate Rental Recovery Days
|Contract Length||No. of Compassionate Rental Recovery Day(s)|
|All Contract Length||2 Days|
1. Why was my application unsuccessful?
- Refer to eligibility above.
2. I don’t have a Medical/Hospitalisation Cert. Can I submit a copy of my doctor’s memo?
- No. A doctor’s memo cannot be a substitute for a Medical/Hospitalisation Certificate, therefore your application will be rejected.
3. When will I receive the reimbursement payout for my rental recovery days applied for?
- The payout will be made to Hirer’s Grab Credit Wallet on a reimbursement basis within 14 days working days from the date of approval if the application is successful and rental recovery payout is applicable. A notification will be sent once the reimbursement has been processed.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 14 working days from the time of application, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
4. Where can I see the reimbursement payout? Grab Driver Credit or Cash wallet?
- The reimbursement payout will be made to your Grab Driver Credit wallet.
5. Can I encash this payout?
- Hirer will not be able to cash out the amount. This includes in the event of Grab Account termination.
Can’t find your question above?