– 3 months, covering various advertising campaigns. There is an option to extend for another 3-months thereafter.
Things you need to know:
– $120 rental rebate will be deposited into your credit wallet every month (30 days).
– Advertising campaigns may change during the course of the program and you’ll be obligated to attend ALL installation & uninstallation appointments.
Terms & conditions:
– Have at least a valid 3 months contract with GrabRentals before signing up.
– Clock at least 200 trips/month.
– ‘My destination’ & premium trips do not qualify towards the trip requirement targets & will not be counted.
– Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
– GrabRentals’ vehicle insurance will only cover for fees related to ad replacement in case of an accident.
– Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the terms and conditions of driver pay-outs at any time without prior notice.
– Grab reserves the right to claw back any amount paid if found ineligible for the program.
– In the event that the driver has to pull out of the campaign or removes the car wrap without prior permission, the driver will not be eligible for payout and will be liable to pay administrative and production charges. Such charges will be laid out in the driver-partner agreement unique to each car wrap campaign.
– Pulling out of this scheme will result in no payout for the month in which the cancellation occurs.
Q: What type of advertising campaigns will I be assigned to?
A: The campaign could be for an on-car wrap and/or in-car tablet.
Q: How does the advertising campaign work?
A: Grab will send out a campaign alert to registered drivers. Before being eligible for this program, cars must pass the paint gauge test at the Grab appointed workshop which is done immediately prior to installation of the car wrap. The test is to measure the thickness of the car’s body-paint. Installation of the car wrap will take approximately 30 minutes. At the end of each campaign, drivers will be scheduled for an appointment to remove the advertisements and put up another advertisement depending on what has been scheduled.
Participating drivers will get $120 credited to their credit wallet every month (30 days).
Q: How long will the program last?
A: 3 months, covering various advertising campaigns. There is an option to extend for another 3-months thereafter.
Q: What happens if you pull-out without completing the program?
A: In the event that the driver has to pull out of the campaign or removes the car wrap without prior permission, the driver will not be eligible for payout and will be liable to pay administrative and production charges. Such charges will be laid out in the driver-partner agreement unique to each car wrap campaign.
Pulling out of this scheme will result in no payout for the month in which the cancellation occurs.
Q: Will the car be damaged by the car wraps?
A: The advertisements are printed on quality removable vinyl decals/stickers that are designed to be used on cars without any residue or damage. Should there be any damages caused by the car wrap installation/removal, after a paint gauge test is administered and passed, the damaged area will be re-painted by a Grab appointed third party workshop. Cars that fail the paint gauge test will not be allowed to install car wraps and hence would not be eligible for this scheme.
Q: What if there are damages to the advertising material during the campaign?
A: The driver is responsible to report the damages and may need to pay to replace the car wrap material (cost to be stated during installation).
Q: What happens if I lose the in-car tablet?
A: The driver must lodge a police report for the loss, or pay liquidated damages of up to $200.
Q: What happens if the in-car tablet is damaged or not functioning?
A: The driver should call 94656018 to schedule an appointment to service the tablet.
Q: Where is the workshop for installation/removal of car wraps?
A: We work with a few workshops. You will be notified of the workshop when a campaign has been allocated to you.
Q: What happens if I get into an accident?
A: Please report your accident at your respective accident reporting centre assigned to you by GrabRentals. Insurance will not cover any damages caused by other possible negligent acts. The insurance excess covers the ad replacement fee. Please note that you may be withdrawn from the programme if the vehicle is down for 1 week or more.
Q: What happens at the end of each car-wrap campaign?
A: At the end of the ad campaign, Grab will schedule you to bring the car back to the workshop to remove the decal/sticker, without cost.
Q: I have registered for the campaign but haven’t heard anything yet?
A: Thank you for registering. Please be patient as the workshop will take a few days to a week to contact you to schedule for an appointment.
If you haven’t been contacted after 2 weeks, the campaign you have signed up for might be fully subscribed and you will be kept on the waiting list. If you would like clarify your situation, please call us at 31388644.