To be eligible for this, Renter must:
- Have a PDVL or TDVL.
- Rent from GrabRentals’ own fleet.
- Have an active contract at the point of signing up.
- Make timely payment of all Rental Charges & CDW charges at all times.
- Make timely reporting of all accidents, thefts & other incidents in accordance with the Rental Agreement.
- Fulfil the rental contract agreed upon your rental agreement (Any early termination including temporary returns will result in the clawback of any benefits, incentive and/or reimbursement made under this programme)
Please also note that to be eligible for the Booster Plan benefits mentioned above, the Renter will:
- No longer be able to claim any GrabRentals Beyond Loyalty Programme benefits such as Rental Holidays, Tenure-based Benefits, Rental Recovery Days until end of Sept 2020.
- Not be allowed to change his/her vehicle unless due to special circumstances.
For New Hirers:
- Activation of 5% Commission on all Grab rides will begin one day after the collection date. Qualification for 0% commission will then take place as highlighted in the FAQ above.