At Grab, we are constantly finding ways to improve your income.
Following the successful beta in Punggol and Sengkang, we are expanding GrabShuttle Plus to the Eastern region in Bedok, Tampines, and Pasir Ris.
What is GrabShuttle Plus?
GrabShuttle Plus is an on-demand shuttle service to and from designated pickup points. In selected regions, you will be able to pick up more passengers in your 6-Seater Economy vehicle to maximise your earnings.
To be eligible for GrabShuttle Plus, please ensure that you have a mifold or are willing to acquire one.
Hourly Fare Guarantees
To ensure that it is worth your while, we are offering hourly fare guarantees as part of the launch.
*20% will be deducted after hourly fare guarantees top-ups.
How it works
- Mr Tan drives GrabShuttle Plus from 16:01 – 19:00, and he earns a total of $50.
- As he is guaranteed a total earning of $75 ($24 + $24 + $27), Grab will top up $25 ($75 – $50).
- After the 20% commission, Mr Tan will bring home $60.
- Mr Lim drives GrabShuttle Plus from 06:00 AM – 10:00 AM, and he earns a total of $100.
- As he is guaranteed a total earning of $105($27 + $27 + $27 + $24), Grab will top up $5 ($105 – $100).
- After the 20% commission, Mr Lim will bring home $84
Terms and Conditions:
- AR – 90%, CR – 10%
- Pro-rated based on your online hours: To be eligible for the hourly rate guarantees, you will need to stay online for the whole of 60 minutes of the hour.
- Pro-rated based on booking hours: If the booking is picked up during peak hours, it will fall under the peak hour block. The same is true for non-peak hours.
Interested? Here are your next steps!
- Opt-in here to register your interest for GrabShuttle Plus. Please take note that slots are limited and first come, first served.
- If you are shortlisted, we will reach out to you with more details.
- Attend an info session.
- Download the GrabShuttle Plus app on the Google Play Store. To run the app, you will need an Android phone.
- Start driving on GrabShuttle Plus platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the fare structure like?
A: GrabShuttle Plus will be priced cheaper than JustGrab. However, you will be able to pick up more passengers along the way and maximise your car space. This means that you can potentially take home more!
Q: Is this service available 24/7?
A: Currently, GrabShuttle Plus will only be available in Pasir Ris, Bedok, and Tampines between 6:00 to 22:00, everyday, including public holidays.
While you will still be eligible for the other service(s) you are currently on, you are highly encouraged to only receive bookings on one app to maintain service excellence.
Q: What is the info session for?
A: We will be having a 2 hour-long info session to share more about how GrabShuttle Plus works and address any of your concerns and/or questions. If you are shortlisted for GrabShuttle Plus, we will reach out to you with more details.
Q: I would like to opt out of GrabShuttle Plus. How do I do that?
A: We are definitely sad to see you go. However, if you would like to opt out of GrabShuttle Plus, please use the toggle function within the app to stop receiving requests.