The more you drive, the more you get!
Super Steady is a new reward programme where you will be rewarded based on a “Streak”, which increases along with the number of months in which you’ve driven at least 200 trips with us.
What is a Streak?
Your streak is the number of consecutive months in which you’ve driven at least 200 trips. The streak will also be back-counted, which means that if you have actively driven with us for a long time, you’ll receive better rewards.
Mr Tan has been actively driving with us from January 2018, and the number of trips he has driven are as follows:
Mr Tan’s current streak is 4 as he has driven at least 200 trips for 4 consecutive months.
Mr Loh has been driving with us since September 2017, and the number of trips he has driven are as follows:
Although Mr Loh has been driving for longer, and has previously hit at least 200 trips a month, he did not hit the target for December and January. As such, his streak count starts from February 2018, and his current streak is 3.
What are these rewards?
The Super Steady monthly rewards will consist of two components, which will increase along with your streak.
The first is a reward payout which you will start to receive once you hit a streak of 3.
The second is a reward cash-back, which you will start to receive once you hit a streak of 12.
- If Mr Tan has driven at least 200 trips a month for 4 months, he will get a reward payout of $50, on top of his fares and other incentives. He will receive this payout monthly.
- If Mr Tan continues his streak for another 8 months, making it 12 months in total, he will get a reward payout of $100 and a 1% reward cash-back every month.
- So if Mr Tan earns $5000 in a month, on a streak of 12 months, he will get a total of $150($100 + $50) under Super Steady.
- If Mr Loh has been driving with us since September 2017, but failed to hit 200 trips/month in December 2017 and January 2018, his streak continues in February 2018. As his current streak is 3, he will receive a reward payout of $50.
- If Mr Tan continues his streak for another 9 months, making it 12 months in total, he will get a reward payout of $100 and a 1% reward cash-back every month.
- If Mr Sim has driven at least 200 trips every month for 36 months, he will get a reward payout of $100 and a 3% reward cash-back on top of his fares and other incentives. He will receive this reward payout monthly.
- If Mr Sim takes a one month break after the 36 months, and fails to hit the 200 trips minimum, his streak will break.
- Driver-partners have to complete at least 200 trips each month for that month to count towards their streak.
- The 200 trip a month minimum is not based on the average number of trips over multiple months (e.g If a driver makes 400 trips last month, but only 50 trips this month, it does not average out to 225 trips each month, and his streak will be broken,)
- This streak will be broken if a driver fails to hit at least 200 trips in a month.
- The reward cash-back and the reward payout are monthly occurrences.
- For existing driver-partners, your streak will be backcounted. You do not start at 0, and previous months are counted as long as you hit the 200 trips minimum per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know what my current streak is?
A: At the launch of the programme, an email will be sent to you with your current streak on it. Subsequently, an update will be sent to you via email at the beginning of each month.
Q: When will Super Steady be reflected in my app?
A: An incentive card for Super Steady will show up in your app by 7 May 2018.
Q: When will I receive my Super Steady bonus?
A: You will receive the bonus in your credit wallet no later than the 7th of each month. The first bonus will be paid out in June, for the month of May.
Q: I am a new driver with Grab, am I eligible for the Streak incentive?
A: Yes! All driver-partners are eligible, as long as a minimum of 200 trips are completed at least 3 months consecutively.
Q: I have driven with Grab for a few years. Will my streak start from 0, like the new drivers?
A: No. Your streak will be backdated, and previous months will be counted as long as you have driven at least 200 trips a month since then.
Q: How is my streak computed?
A: Your streak is counted by the number of consecutive months in which you have driven at least 200 trips. Your streak starts from the first month you’ve hit 200 trips, as long as you have hit this minimum every month since then
Q: What if I’m a part-timer?
A: If you don’t drive enough to hit 200 trips, there are other programmes which will be made available to you (such as Own Time, Own Target). You are also eligible for normal weekly incentives.
Q: I need time to build my Streak. When does this programme end?
A: This programme is a long-term benefit, and is the first of many programmes to reward the long-term performance of our driver-partners
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy, GrabCar 4-Seater Premium, GrabCar 6-Seater Premium, GrabFamily 4-Seater, GrabFamily 6-Seater, GrabShare, JustGrab, GrabCar Plus & GrabAssist are eligible for this programme.
- Jobs outside of Singapore do not count towards this programme.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply.
- Payment will be done through the driver’s credit wallet, and will be credited by the 7th of each month.
- An incentive card for Super Steady will be reflected in app by 7 May.
- Do note that bookings for all the services you are eligible for will affect AR/CR/DR for GrabCar programmes.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit rewards and suspend accounts of Partners who do not follow GrabCar’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- As a reminder, drivers are expected to achieve minimum performance levels on Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, and Driver Ratings in order to receive bookings on the GrabCar platform. Acceptance Rate cannot fall below 85%. Cancellation Rate cannot exceed 10%. Driver Ratings cannot fall below 4.3.
- Please note that AR/CR/DR requirements will be counted monthly instead of weekly for this particular incentive.
- Partners that repeatedly click “Pick Up” and “Drop Off” without reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger will have their driver account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver programmes at any time without prior notice.
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for this programme.