As part of our commitment to better your lives as our driver-partners, Grab has partnered with SATA CommHealth to subsidise medical costs for you!
From 1 June, activated driver-partners will enjoy reduced costs on a wide range of healthcare services at any of the 7 SATA CommHealth clinics.
How does it work?
To be eligible, driver-partners must have an active Grab driver account and show the Grab Driver app to the clinic’s counter staff.
For walk-ins and appointments:
1. Driver-partner must present their NRIC and their activated driver app and profile page (as shown below) upon registration.
2. Fill in the declaration form provided by SATA CommHealth at the clinic.
3. Enjoy lower healthcare costs!
What services are eligible?
All GP services provided by SATA CommHealth clinics are eligible for subsidy, as long as driver-partners follow the above steps. This subsidy is not eligible with any SATA CommHealth privileges or in conjunction with any national health scheme like CHAS, Pioneer Card, etc. For more information on available healthcare services, please call SATA CommHealth at 6244 6688.
Where are SATA CommHealth clinics?
Below are their 7 clinics:
- SATA CommHealth Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre
- 715 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6
- SATA CommHealth Uttamram Medical Centre (Bedok)
- 351 Chai Chee Street
- Free parking available
- SATA CommHealth Jurong Medical Centre
- 135 Jurong Gateway Road
- SATA CommHealth Potong Pasir Medical Centre
- 1 Siang Kuang Avenue
- SATA CommHealth Tampines Medical Centre
- 5 Tampines Central 6 Telepark Building
- SATA CommHealth Tanjong Pagar Clinic
- Blk 7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
- SATA CommHealth Woodlands Medical Centre
- 900 South Woodlands Drive
SATA CommHealth Clinic Operating hours: Mon to Fri – 8.30am to 5pm, Sat – 8.30am to 1pm.
Night clinic @ SATA CommHealth Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre: Mon to Fri – 6pm to 9pm.
Night clinic @ SATA CommHealth Potong Pasir Medical Centre: Mon to Tue – 6pm to 9pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the different type of benefits I can enjoy at SATA CommHealth?
A: You will be able to enjoy a wide range of healthcare services. As a Grab driver-partner, you will be able to enjoy reduced medical costs when you present your NRIC + Driver App upon registration at any of the SATA CommHealth branch.
Q: I am an existing Grab driver-partner. Are my immediate family members eligible for this too?
A: At the moment, the subsidies are only valid for Grab driver-partners. Stay tune for more updates!
Q: Who are eligible for this subsidy?
A: Both GrabCar and GrabTaxi driver-partners are eligible for this subsidy.
Q: I am temporary suspended for 2 weeks and therefore my Driver App is not activated at the moment. Am I able to enjoy subsidies during this period?
A: Unfortunately, you will not be able to enjoy the subsidies as your Driver App is not activated at the moment. You will, however, be able to enjoy this benefit once your Driver App has been reinstated.