Ride safe, Stay safe.
Introducing GrabProtect: A 6-steps system to keep you safe, during rides.
As our economy starts to open up, it’s important that we do everything that we can to keep you and your passengers safe. From 1 July 2020, we’ll be introducing the following GrabProtect measures for rides:
We understand that these measures will take some getting used to. But it is vital that we do all we can to continue flattening the curve. Our livelihoods depend on keeping each other safe.
For your added protection, we’ve also worked with our partners at NaOClean and Walch to give you FREE GrabProtect Hygiene Kits. Look out for another message containing collection details, coming soon.
For booking of appointment slots for collection, do check back in a few days if you are unable to book one as new slots will be released every few days..
Please also note:
As of 3 July, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has provided guidance on the use of masks and face shields for specific groups such as (non-exhaustive):
- Children twelve years and below, who may have difficulty wearing and keeping face masks on for a prolonged period of time;
- Persons who have health conditions that may result in breathing or other medical difficulties when a mask is worn for a prolonged period of time; and
In accordance with MOH, please also exercise flexibility when dealing with persons with special needs (e.g. autism, other developmental disabilities) who refuse to wear masks or face shields. The general guidelines in dealing with persons with special needs are:
- Advise them to put their mask or face shield;
- Get help from their caregivers;
- Offer them with masks or face shields if they do not have one with them; and
- Allow them to continue their journey (i.e. do not deny service or reject their trip).