Imagine having delicious dishes from Singapore’s best restaurants delivered to your door every week within an average of 30 minutes, and for up to $40 less! Well stop imagining and start celebrating.
Now you can turn your daily GrabTaxi, GrabCar or Flash rides to work, home or play into scrumptious Deliveroo credits. So book those rides. And look forward to feasting on the best, for less.
How to take your tastebuds for a ride
From 9 May – 7 August 2016, your Grab rides will earn you Deliveroo credits. Here’s how to get them:
- Register by filling out this form.
- All your GrabCar (Economy) and Flash rides between Monday (00:00) to Sunday (23:59) from 9 May – 7 August 2016 will be counted weekly to determine the Deliveroo credits you are eligible for. Between 30 May – 7 August 2016, all your GrabTaxi and GrabCar (Premium, 6-seater and 13-seater) rides between Monday (00:00) to Sunday (23:59) each week will also be counted to determine the Deliveroo credits you are eligible for (see table below).
- You’ll receive a delectable email every Tuesday notifying you of your Deliveroo credits. Easy peasy!
- The Deliveroo credits will expire after 7 days. They are valid from Tuesday till the following Monday.
|Weekly eligible rides||Deliveroo credits|
($20 first time*)
($20 first time*)
* First time campaign qualification (new and existing Deliveroo users)
We can’t wait to bring you the tastier side of Singapore
Book your Grab rides and start your gastronomic adventure with Deliveroo, today.
Download the Grab app
Who is eligible for this campaign?
All users of GrabCar (Economy) and Flash rides with Singapore mobile numbers are eligible to earn Deliveroo credits if they have completed the opt-in form from 9 May – 7 August 2016. Between 30 May – 7 August 2016, all users of GrabTaxi and GrabCar (Premium, 6-seater and 13-seater) will also be eligible if they have completed the opt-in form
Will I be notified when I qualify for a tier?
Deliveroo will send you an SMS and email confirmation on Tuesday the week after if you qualified for a Deliveroo credits tier.
How can I check my number of weekly rides?
You can always check your ride history in the Grab app under “History”, alternatively you can check your number of rides using the Hub.
How can I learn more about Deliveroo?
Deliveroo brings you amazing food from over 1000 of Singapore’s most loved restaurants including Chopsuey, MEATliquor, Paradise Group of Restaurants, PS. Cafe, Three Buns by Potato Head Folk to your doorstep in an average of 30 minutes. Check out their FAQ as well.
Is there a minimum order amount on Deliveroo?
The minimum order value varies depending on the restaurant you order from – it’s typically $25.
Is there a delivery charge on Deliveroo?
For orders over a $25, Deliveroo currently charges a $3.00 Roo Charge (consisting of a delivery fee and a card transaction charge).
You can still place orders for less than $25, however a $5 surcharge will be added to your Roo Charge.
Does the Deliveroo credits expire?
The Deliveroo credits are valid for 1 week from when you receive them (Tuesday to Monday)
Do I need to key in a promo code to enjoy the Deliveroo credits?
Yes, you will receive a promo code upon receiving the weekly SMS and email confirmation from Deliveroo. Once you key in the promo code in your Deliveroo account, the promo code value will be automatically deducted from your next order.
Can I split Deliveroo credits across multiple orders?
No, each promo code is valid for only one order. If the order is of lesser value than the code, the leftover credit cannot be used for subsequent orders.
Terms and Conditions
- “Grab x Deliveroo” (“the Campaign”) is organised by GrabCar Pte Ltd and GrabTaxi Pte Ltd (collectively, “Grab”) and Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd (“Deliveroo”) (Grab and Deliveroo are collectively, “the Organisers”).
- The Campaign is open to all users of GrabCar (Economy) and Flash who have completed the opt-in form from 9 May – 7 August 2016. From 30 May – 7 August 2016, the Campaign is also open to all users GrabTaxi and GrabCar (Premium, 6-seater and 13-seater) who have completed the opt-in form
- By entering the Campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Campaign will run from 9 May 2016 to 7 August 2016.
- The Organisers reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any users who have engaged in fraudulent conduct that they consider to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
- The Organisers reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter the terms and conditions of the Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the users.
- The Organisers’ decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any claims by the users or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to the Campaign.
- The Organisers shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to the Campaign.
- The Organisers do not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the users from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, will be deemed as property of the Organisers and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the user.