Everyone deserves to get more once in while. Be sure to enjoy 20% more credits (up to $50 max) when you top-up your GrabPay Credits. Each user can redeem the extra credits once, from 11am – 11pm on 23 May only! Don’t miss out!
How does it work?
Here’s an example of how the 20% extra credits* works:
- You top-up $100 in your GrabPay Credits account
- We reward you with 20% more credits
- 20% of $100 = $20
- You now have $120 in your GrabPay Credits account!
*20% extra credits will only be up to $50 max per user. If your top-up is worth anything more than $250, you would only be eligible for a maximum of $50.
New to GrabPay Credits?
It’s your credit payment system that lets you top-up credits securely via debit and credit cards. Don’t worry, its features ensure that your card will not be charged without your authorisation.
GrabPay Credits also lets you keep track of the credits you have, so you can determine how much you should use and how much you should be topping-up. That way, you can easily manage your ride budget!
Top-up now through any of the following credit cards: China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period is valid on 23 May from 11am to 11pm only.
- Each redemption is entitled to 20% more GrabPay credit top-up (max $50) only.
- Valid for 1 redemption per selected Grab account, and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limited to the first 10,000 redemptions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
This offer is open to all passengers on a first-come, first-served basis. Each passenger is eligible to 1 redemption if they top-up at least $100 during 23 May (11am-11pm), while redemptions lasts.
2. Do I need a promo code?
No. However, you need to click on the “I want the extra GrabPay credits” button to claim your offer. Do note that you can only redeem this offer once on 23 May (11am – 11pm). If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team.
3. How long does it take for my top-up amount and bonus credits to appear in my account?
On average, your credits should appear within 2 mins. It is possible that some banks might have a longer processing time. If so, 1 hour would be the maximum time you would have to wait for your transaction to be processed. If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team.
Visit our help page if you need more information on GrabPay Credits.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “20% more GrabPay Credits on 23 May” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 23 May 2017 (11am – 11pm), Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.