Take a break. You deserve it.
From 25 July – 4 August 2016, every Monday to Thursday, enjoy 50% OFF (up to $5) when you book a GrabCar between 8pm-11pm.
Just book with your credit card and use the promo code HAPPYHOUR. Go bar-hopping with your buddies. Or ask that special someone for a few drinks. But hurry, it’s limited to only 5,000 rides daily.
So, let’s paint the town red!
How to get 50% off your happy hour rides!
- Tap on the menu on the top-left hand corner of the screen and select “GrabPay”.
- Click on “Add Card” to enter your card details.
- Return to the booking screen to select your pick-up and drop-off points
- Remember to choose GrabCar vehicle type and set credit card as your payment method.
- Use promo code HAPPYHOUR
- Upon successful booking, you’ll automatically receive a 50% discount (up to $5) off your fare.
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Campaign runs from 25 July – 4 August 2016, 8pm -11pm every Monday to Thursday
- Eligible for all credit card users who book a GrabCar.
- Limited to 5000 redemptions per day.
- Once the redemption limit is met, the promo code will only be valid for first time credit card users.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from using the promo code again.
- Only eligible on latest version of the app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please use the promo code HAPPYHOUR
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code HAPPYHOUR to work, you need update your app to the latest version, choose the GrabCar vehicle type, select payment via card and key in your pick up and drop off points.
Do note that you can only redeem this promo code during the campaign period of 25 July – 4 August 2016, 8pm -11pm every Monday to Thursday.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you booked your GrabCar ride with your credit card. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code HAPPYHOUR and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to get $50% off your rides!” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How does the discount work?
You will get 50% off your fare or a discount of $5, whichever is lower.
- If your fare is $6, you will get a discount of $3 (50% x $6) off your fare.
- If your fare is $12, you will get a discount of $5 (50% x $12 =$6 >max discount of $5) off your fare.
7. How will I know if the code has been fully redeemed?
We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left each day. Do keep a lookout there!
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Happier Hour starts at 50% OFF!” (“the Campaign”) is organised by GrabCar Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabCar users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run till 4 August 2016, GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of GrabCar Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.