4 deals. 4 weeks. 60 minutes. ARE YOU READY?
Starting this Monday, for the next 4 weeks, 5 days a week just 1 hour per day, you can redeem these special, very exclusive rewards at reduced point prices.
(7 – 11 May)
|8 PM – 9 PM||1 x Scoop of Haagen Dazs|
(14 – 18 May)
|3 PM – 4 PM||1 x Cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes|
(21 – 25 May)
|1 PM – 2 PM||1 x Tall Starbucks drink|
(28 May – 1 June)
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Keep your eyes peeled for our upcoming deals. You snooze you loose!
|View the GrabRewards Catalogue|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many times can I redeem an offer?
- You may redeem multiple offers at once as soon as the offer is available on the app.
- Do I have to use my offer immediately?
- Nope! Once you have successfully redeemed your offer, it will be stored safely in the “My Rewards” tab within your Grab app. For Week 1 & 2 deals, you have until 15 June 2018 to use it in-store, at your convenience. For Week 3, you have till 30th June to redeem your drink at the store.
- What if I missed it and the reward no longer appears on my app?
- Don’t fret! If you’re unable to redeem the deal on the first day, you can try again the next four days. But do keep in mind that the available quantities of each reward are very limited, so keep an eye on the clock!
Promo code Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion runs for 4 weeks (Monday – Friday only), with a different deal each week.
- Each deal will be released on Monday, every week.
- Rewards will only appear within the Grab app at stipulated timings (refer above).
General Terms and Conditions:
- “GrabRewards 60 Minute Deals” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run until 1 June 2018. Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.