As a part of the Certified Partners Program, our Partners have access to the GrabGifts Certified Partners badges. Partners who’ve earned either badge can add it to their website, other online properties, and marketing materials (with approval from their GrabGifts PIC) to show that they are a valued partner of Grab. This article contains information on how you can use the badges.
If your company isn’t a Certified Partner, please read the article How to become a GrabGifts Certified Partner to learn more about the requirements.
– GrabGifts Certified Partners must follow the badge usage guidelines below. Failure to comply with these guidelines shall constitute a breach of the Partners Terms of Service.
– Only Certified Partners can display the GrabGifts Certified Partners badge.
– The GrabGifts Certified Partners badge can not be used in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with Grab. The badge cannot be used in a way which may indicate that Grab sponsors your company or endorses any of your products, services, or information provided.
– The badge cannot be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Grab or Grab personnel.
Where to show the badges
You may only display the GrabGifts Certified Partner badge on your company website or the additional websites listed on your Company details page. You cannot imitate the badge in any manner on your company website or the additional websites.
You cannot show the GrabGifts Certified Partner badge on any materials, such as websites, that contain or display the following:
– Gambling content
– Sexual content
– Sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age
2) Marketing materials
You must use the GrabGifts Certified Partner badge in your marketing materials to indicate that you’ve earned the distinction of qualifying as a Partner. The badge cannot be imitated in any manner on your marketing materials.
Here are some examples of marketing materials where you can show the badge:
– Presentation materials for clients
How to show the badges
– You can resize the GrabGift Certified Partner badge to fit on your marketing materials as long as you maintain the aspect ratio and colors of the badge.
– If you are using the GrabGift Certified Partner badge on a webpage, you must maintain a minimum spacing that is no less than 1/2 the height of the badge between each side of the badge and other graphic or textual elements on your webpage.
– If you are using the GrabGift Certified Partner badge on any collateral, you must include your company branding.
– You cannot remove, distort, or alter the GrabGifts Certified Partner badge.
– You cannot translate the badge or otherwise localize it into any other language.
– You cannot display the GrabGifts Certified Partner badge as the most prominent element in your marketing materials, including your website, or so that it appears larger or more prominent than your company name or logos.
2) General guidelines
– You cannot incorporate the GrabGift Certified Partner badge or elements of the badge into your company logos or app/product icons.
– You cannot put the GrabGift Certified Partner badge on any products or promotional items.
– You cannot display the GrabGift Certified Partner badge in a manner that is in Grab’s sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Grab.
– You cannot display the GrabGift Certified Partner badge on invoices or any similar business documents.