Use Grab Credits for 20% off* your rides
For the most seamless Grab ride experience, you have to go cashless. The ease of not having to search for an ATM or handling spare change is truly liberating. Now you can enjoy the convenience of cashless payment without having to add your card details. Sign up for our NEW prepaid payment system, Grab Credits today.
Here’s a sweet deal to get you started. Pay for your rides using Grab Credits from now till 31 December 2016, and enjoy 20% off by using the promo code
How to claim this promotion
Launch your Grab app.
Tap the menu button on the top left of the home screen.
Choose GrabPay > Add Payment Methods > Grab Credits.
Choose your preferred method to top-up your Grab Credits.
- Enter the Promo Code.
That’s it! Book a ride by choosing Grab Credits as your payment method.
*Campaign Terms and Conditions:
20% off is capped at $10 for each ride
Valid for all GrabCar, GrabShare and GrabTaxi rides
Limited to first 5,000 rides
Valid until 31 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes, you do need a promo code to qualify for this promotion. Enter the promo code and select Grab Credits as your preferred method of payment
2. Why doesn’t the promo work for me?
For the promo to work, you need to update your app to the latest version. Choose your preferred vehicle type and ensure that you have selected Grab Credits as your payment method. If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team at 6570 3925, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
All Grab Credit users are eligible for this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
On the main booking screen, please ensure that you’ve entered your Pick-up and Drop-off locations. Select Grab Credits as your payment method and enter the promo code. You will be notified that the discount has been successfully applied to your ride.
5. When I make a booking, is the fare shown already discounted?
No. The fare you see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed. You will see the discounted fare in your ride’s e-receipt.
6. Can Grab Credit be combined with another promo code?
Yes, however you will require to have the full value of the ride in your balance before the ride begins.
7. Can this be combined with other payment methods (ex: Grab Credit + Cash)?
No, similar to how you can’t currently combine any Grab and cash methods. Your balance must cover the full value of the fare in order to place a booking.
8. Does Grab Credits have any expiration? If so, for how long?
Yes your credits will expire after 1 year of inactivity of your credits. To extend the expiry date either Spend or Top Up your balance.
9. Is there a minimum top-up value for Grab Credits?
Yes, the minimum top of value is $20.
Click here to read more FAQs
General Terms and Conditions:
- “GrabPay Credits” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Singapore (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run till 31 Dec 2016, Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Singapore decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Singapore reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
- Grab Singapore shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Singapore shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Singapore reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Singapore does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Singapore and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.