Airport promo code UPSIZED due to popular demand! Now instead of $5, you can enjoy $8 OFF 2 GrabCar rides to or from the airport!
Going places this holiday period? What you need is Grab, to take you to and from the airport in the comfort of a private car. For the month of June, you’ll enjoy discounted airport rides, with no airport or midnight surcharge. After all, why spend on transport when you can save it for your holiday?
Simply pay with a card and apply promo code FLYOFF to get $8* off two GrabCar rides.
Don’t bother waiting in line for a ride home. Book now and leave the rest to us. Go on, you deserve it!
How to get $8 off your airport rides!
- Tap on the menu on the top-left hand corner of the screen and select “GrabPay”.
- Click on “Add Card” to enter your card details.
- Return to the booking screen to select your pick-up and drop-off points. Please note that either of these locations have to be Changi Airport Terminals in order for the promo code to work.
- Remember to choose GrabCar vehicle type and set credit card as your payment method.
- Use promo code FLYOFF
- Upon successful booking, you’ll automatically receive a $8 discount off your fare.
Where are the arrival pick-up points?
Upon arrival, simply search for the following pick-up points depending on which terminal you’re at.
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 (Arrival Hall)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 (Arrival Hall)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Arrival Hall)
Your driver will pick you up at your arrival pick up point. Please call to confirm your exact location (e.g. Door 1, Door 2, etc.) so that your car will be waiting for you.
For a detailed layout of the arrival halls, please refer to the following:
Terminal 1 – L1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
Turn left upon exit from baggage claim area.
Terminal 2 – L1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
Proceed straight to exit 3 or 4 upon exit from baggage claim area.
Terminal 3 – B1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
Take the escalator or lift down one level upon exit from baggage claim.
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Campaign runs from 1 June – 7 July 2016.
- Valid on credit card payments only.
- Limited to 2 GrabCar rides per user.
- Not valid for users who have redeemed the code twice prior to the value increase on 14 June, 5pm.
- Eligible for single redemption of users who have redeemed the previous $5 code once, prior to the value increase on 14 June, 5pm.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from using the promo code again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
Simply key in the promo code FLYOFF and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
2. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to get $8 off your airport rides!” for detailed steps.
3. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please use the promo code FLYOFF
4. How many discounted rides do I get?
If you are eligible, you will get a $8 discount on two GrabCar rides. (subjected to Campaign T&C’s).
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Travelling this June? FLYOFF with love from Grab” (“the Campaign”) is organised by GrabCar Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabCar (Economy) users.
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the organiser and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 1 June to 30 June 2016. GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that GrabCar Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of GrabCar Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.