[With effect from 1st January 2018, “Passenger Cancel Goodwill” Credit Policy will no longer be applicable for GrabTaxi. There is no change to the “No Show Cancellation Credit” Policy for cancellations due to Passenger No Show.]
Dear GrabTaxi Partners, thank you for your continuous support over the past few years. We have heard your feedback and will be rolling out these new initiatives to improve your driving experience with us, as well as continue developing an efficient platform for both our passengers and drivers.
With effect from 31st October 2016, there will be new initiatives introduced:
1. “No show” & Passenger Cancel Goodwill Credit Policy
We understand it can be frustrating when passengers fail to honour their trip request. That’s why GrabTaxi provides you with Goodwill Credit when this occurs (we don’t charge the passenger for this). Starting from 31 October 2016, you will be paid for Passenger “No Show” & Passenger Cancel goodwill credit policy as follows:
- “No show” reported via driver app (at least 10 min after trip assigned) : $2 credit
- “Passenger cancel” reported via passenger’s app only (at least 5 min after trip assigned): $2 credit
- Payment will be processed on a weekly basis. Passenger “No Show” & “Passenger Cancel” from Monday 0000hrs to Sunday 2359hrs, payment will be processed on next Wednesday. You will receive the payment in your Driver’s Credit Wallet by every Thursday 2359hrs.
2. Revision of GrabTaxi Levy Deduction
We will be revising our GrabTaxi levy from $0.40 to $0.50. To cushion this increase, we will be enhancing our incentive schemes across the board for the month of November. Please check your SMS for more details. The GrabTaxi 10K lucky draw is still on-going and we strongly encourage all our partners to try their luck at winning the cash prizes worth in total $20,000 each week.
Expect Grab to roll out more promotions for passengers to increase demand for GrabTaxi and other interesting features that will make driving with GrabTaxi a breeze. We look forward to your continued support!