As part of our commitment to grow your earnings & customer base, we are adjusting our fares to remain competitive. Here are our new GrabCar Economy fares with effect from 18 April 2016, 1100 hrs:
This fare change is expected to increase passenger demand, resulting in more jobs and less waiting time! That’s not all, with our…
- ALL DAY $8 minimum fare guarantee,
- off-peak commission rebates,
- loyalty incentives, and
- PER TRIP peak hour average fare guarantees,
… more jobs means HIGHER EARNINGS for you!
We’ve got you covered the entire day, so all you need to do is drive 🙂
1. ALL DAY: $8 Minimum Fare Guarantee for the whole of April
- If your fare is less than $8, we’ll top-up the difference in CASH! (e.g. $3 fare = $5 top up*)
*note: commissions apply as usual.
2. OFF PEAK: Up to 50% commission rebate
Get up to 50% commission rebate on your off-peak GrabCar Economy trips!
(18-21 April: 10am – 5pm; 22 April 10am – 4pm)
- Complete 25 or more unique trips –> get 50% commission rebate
- Complete 5-24 unique trips –> get 25% commission rebate
3. LOYALTY INCENTIVES: Up to $200 CASH
(For GrabCar Economy trips from 18 Apr to 15 May 2016)
- Complete 400 or more unique trips & get $200 CASH
- Complete 250 – 399 unique trips & get $88 CASH
4. PEAK: Up to $25 PER TRIP in average fare guarantees!
With more customer bookings after our price adjustment, you’ll definitely earn more as we’ve also kept the same guaranteed average fare scheme as last week.
Stay tuned for more incentives for the weekend!