Monday June 24th, 2019
Hi Hitch Drivers,
Get ready to do some serious tracking!
Introducing Hitch Statements Portal 2.0, revamped to improve your tracking experience with 2 new features – Booking Details and Wallet Movement.
How does it work?
- Go to https://hitch.grab.com/ (tip: bookmark this url for future access)
- Sign in as per usual. See step-by-step instructions here.
- Select the date range you’re keen to view. Note that the portal will only capture information from 29 Apr 2019 onwards, updated till 24 hours ago
- Click on any of the three buttons to generate the corresponding statements in PDF:
Your Summary Statement
No changes are made to your Summary Statement. For a refresher, click here.
Your Details Statement
- Glossary of terms in your completed booking details:
||Your rider’s pickup date and time as stated in the booking (only bookings completed within 7 days in the app will be captured)
||Your rider’s mode of payment, i.e. cash or cashless (GrabPay)
||The promo code your rider applied on the booking, if any
|Total Fare Collected
||Original fare amount before deduction
|Platform Fee Rate
||Contribution for usage of platform, ranging from 5-10% depending on your Hitch Club tier
|Platform Fee Charges
||Platform Fee Rate multiplied by Total Fare Collected
|HC Bonus Multiplier
||Hitch Club points booster: 1x for weekday rides, 2x for weekend rides
||Total Hitch Club points earned from the booking
Your Wallet Movement Statement
- Glossary of terms in your wallet movement report:
Ride – Fare amount credited to your wallet
Add – Any additional incentives/bonuses credited to your wallet
Deduct – Platform Fee contribution and refunds of rides
Promo – Component of the fare subsidised by Grab as a promotion to riders
Cashout – Amount you’ve requested to be transferred to your bank account
|Transaction Date and Time
||Timestamp of the transaction, i.e. when it actually occured
||Description of the transaction, typically includes booking code for tracking
|Booking Date and Time
||Your rider’s pickup date and time as stated in the booking
||The amount in your wallet at the start of the stipulated period
||The snapshot of your wallet following each transaction
||The amount in your wallet at the end of the stipulated period
Why can’t I sign in to the Statement Portal?
Ensure you have done the following:
- You’re using the email address you’ve provided when you registered as a GrabHitch driver
- You’ve completed a ride from 29 Apr 2019 up till 24 hours ago as the portal will need time to update your activity
If you still have difficulties receiving the OTP, please contact our Customer Experience team to troubleshoot your sign-in issue.
Is there any limit to the date range of activities I can download?
The portal allows you to track your activity from 29 Apr 2019, updated till 24 hours ago.
Take note: for your Details Statement, bookings completed in the app after 7 days from the pickup time will not show up in the report.
Why are there discrepancies in my statement?
The details in your statement is accurate as of the time of download, updated till 24 hours ago. This means that any refunds or changes in bookings after you have retrieved your statement will only be reflected when you download a new copy.