This week, we’ve massively increased your fare guarantees and lowered fare requirements!
Look forward to higher earnings. Up to $24 in guaranteed fares for every peak hour trip!
Drive with peace of mind with extra earnings every trip and no complicated hourly requirements.
The more you collect, the higher your average fare guarantees!
Please also take note of the FAQs and terms & conditions at the end of this email.
Trip Champion Bonus: Earn $200 more this week!
Good news! Simply complete at least 110 trips from 5 to 11 September to earn an extra $200 CASH!
The same eligibility criteria, terms and conditions as the Average Fare Guarantee Promo applies.
Introduce a friend and earn $500!
If they sign up now, both of you earn up to $1300 extra with our latest promo!
A2: Grab guarantees an average fare per trip for each specified period, depending on your total fares collected. Across all eligible days, we add up your fares for the specified hours – if you don’t earn the guaranteed average fare, we top up the difference! As per industry practice, Grab collects commissions (20%) on fare top-ups. As usual, if you earn more than the guarantee, you keep all the fares you earn!Q3: How long do I have to collect the total fares? How are total fares calculated?
A3: Your total fares for each time block includes all specified hours, across all the specified days. e.g. If a specified time period is Monday to Thursday (1700-1859), this means you have 8 hours (4 days x 2 hours) to earn the total required fares. All fare calculations are based on the fixed price displayed on job card when the trip is assigned. This excludes surcharges for additional stops, waiting time and tolls, etc. If there are repeated passengers, only the first trip counts.
A4: There is no Trip-Per-Hour or online time requirement. Your incentives are calculated based on trips. More trips = higher guarantee! AR & CR are based on total trips for the week (Monday to Sunday). DR is based on your driver rating on Sunday 2359. AR, CR & DR are calculated across all GC Economy, Grab Premium and Grab Family trips taken (so there is no separate 6-Seater AR for example).Q5: Could I have examples of how the average fare guarantee promotion works?
- For Mon – Thu 8 – 9 AM, you are guaranteed $24 per trip. If you completed 8 trips, that’s $192 in fares guaranteed!
- For Mon – Thu 7 PM – 12 MM, you did not collect $50 in fares, Hence, you are not eligible for the block’s incentives. You still keep all the fares you collected!
A6: Our data shows partners focusing on high demand areas earn more & wait less. To encourage partners to move to high demand areas, the low demand CBD area is excluded from the promotion during weekday mornings.
During 0630-1059 (Mon-Fri), trips starting from inside the CBD do not count towards total fares or average fare guarantees (you still keep the fares!). Trips starting outside the CBD and ending in the CBD are counted.
- 0630-0759: North-East (Punggol, Hougang), East (Tampines, Bedok) & North (Yishun, Woodlands)
- 0800-0859: Bukit Timah, North-East (Punggol, Hougang) & East (Tampines, Bedok)
- 0900-0959: North-East (Punggol, Hougang) & North (Yishun, Woodlands)
- 1000-1059: North-East (Punggol, Hougang), East (Tampines, Bedok) & North (Yishun, Woodlands)
A7: Don’t worry! CBD trips continue to be included for any other incentive promotions except the average fare guarantees.
The Best Hotspots to Earn!
Looking to earn more? Check out the following hotspots at these times – these areas typically have more passengers than drivers, so fares tend to be higher than in other areas!
GrabCar Economy Incentives Terms & Conditions
- All fare calculations are based on the fixed price displayed on job card when the trip is assigned. This excludes surcharges for additional stops, waiting time and tolls, etc.
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy & GrabFamily are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For the convenience of drivers, 20% of average fare guarantee incentives will be paid in credit.
- Always maintain a driver rating of more than 4.3 stars & abide by GrabCar’s Code of Conduct . Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives & suspend accounts of Partners whose (i) driver ratings fall below 4.3 (ii) cancellation rates exceed 15% (iii) display conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.