Demand Heat Maps – your guide to areas of high demand
By popular demand, we have released a new feature in the latest version of our driver app (v5.7.0) called Demand Heat Maps. Update your app now to find out where to find more passengers (and usually, higher fares too)!
More details below:
Refer a friend promotion – extended by one final week!
Enjoy the freedom of driving with Grab? Share your experience with a friend! If they sign up from now to 5 November, both of you can earn up to $3100 extra on top of all our other incentives.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applies only if new partner rents via GrabRentals & collects car by 5 November 2016. GrabRentals is a vehicle rental marketplace where Grab works with leading fleets in Singapore to bring you the widest choice of vehicles at the best prices.
2. Reward Eligibility:
- a) Referrer: paid in CASH if the new partner earns $800 in total fares within 2 weeks of activation. Payment made by Week 4.
- b) ALL New Partners: up to $200 start-up credit is paid upon activation; (i) $50 Welcome Credit; (ii) $50 Valid TDVL; (iii) $100 ACRA biz owner.
- c) New Partner rents from GrabRentals/its exclusive fleet partner: paid up to $2,400 (80% cash & 20% credit). Details & T&Cs here.
- d) New Partner (drive own car & rent from others): paid up to $800 & $300 credit respectively
- Payment made by Week 4 if new partner earns $800 in total fares within 2 weeks of activation.
- Total fares excludes surcharges (e.g. waiting time, additional stops, ERP). Only includes fare shown on the job card in the driver app.
3. Does not apply to new partners who register for the Income Guarantee Program or who rent vehicles owned by other ride-hailing companies.
4. Applies to GrabCar (Economy), GrabCar Economy 6-Seater, GrabCar Premium & GrabFamily unique trips only.
5. Your friend MUST indicate your name and NRIC as the referrer in the application form. NO requests to add after submission will be entertained.
Join our Loyalty Program and earn EXTRA!
Don’t miss your chance to enroll for our loyalty program! You could earn up to $100 extra every week just by driving with us! Both new and existing drivers eligible.
*Terms & conditions apply. Find out more here.
Boost your income with higher Fare Boost this week!
- If you collect less than $6 in final fares for any trip, we’ll top it up to $6.
- This applies on top of all other incentives, including Guaranteed Fare Boost!
- The numbers in the table show the fare boost amount for each time and location block. Example: For trips starting from Central/Northeast between Monday to Thursday 07.00-08.59, you’re guaranteed to earn 2.3 times the total Usual Fare. Grab will top up any difference in earnings should you not earn this amount.
- Regions and time blocks with the same fare boost are grouped into a single block. For example, the fare boost for trips starting from CBD and Redhill & Queenstown is 1.4 from 07.00 – 09.59. This is why you only see one fare block for that time/region.There are 12 fare blocks for Monday to Thursday.
- The fare boost region for each trip is based on the pick up location of the trip. An interactive map is available at grb.to/boostmap, where you can zoom in for more details and search for specific locations to see which region it is in.
|Acceptance rate (AR)
|Cancel rate (CR)
4.3 star rating
|Cars owned by
GrabCar Economy Incentives Terms & Conditions
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy & GrabFamily are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply. This includes fare boost guarantee incentives and minimum fare top ups.
- For the convenience of drivers, 20% of fare boost guarantee incentives will be paid in credit.
- Always maintain a driver rating of at least 4.3 stars & abide by GrabCar’s Code of Conduct . Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives & suspend accounts of Partners whose (i) driver ratings fall below 4.3 (ii) cancellation rates exceed 15% (iii) display conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.