Where are the arrival pick-up points?
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 (Arrival Hall)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 (Arrival Hall)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Arrival Hall)
Your passenger should be at the arrival pick-up point. Please call to confirm their exact location (e.g. Door 1, Door 2, etc.) in order to start the trip.
For a detailed layout of the arrival halls, please refer to the following:
Terminal 1 – L1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
Terminal 2 – L1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
Terminal 3 – B1 Arrival Pick-Up Point
- When your booking is confirmed, we suggest giving the passenger a call to advise them on how to get to the pick up point. Here’s what you could tell them:
- Terminal 1 – “Turn left upon exit from baggage claim area to the Arrival Pick-up Point on Level 1”
- Terminal 2 – “Proceed straight to exit 3 or 4 upon exit from baggage claim area to the Arrival Pick Up Point on Level 1”
- Terminal 3 – “Take the escalator or lift down one level upon exit from baggage claim to the Arrival Pick Up Point at Basement 1”
- Do observe if passengers need help with their luggage. It’s a small gesture, but one that passengers really appreciate!