GrabCar wishes all Hindu partners a Happy Deepavali!
Boost your income with up to 3X Fare Boost this weekend!
Guaranteed Fare Boost is more attractive than ever this Halloween & Deepavali weekend, with more hours and up to 3X Fare Boost! Remember: Fare Boost is the minimum you’re guaranteed to earn!
How to read this table:
- The numbers in the table show the fare boost amount for each time and location block. Example: You are guaranteed 3.0 times the total Usual Fare for all trips starting from CBD, Redhill and Queenstown that you complete between 17.00 to 18.59 on Friday.
- The Usual Fare amount can be found in the job history section of your driver app (version 5.6.12 and above). For more details, please refer to our FAQs.
- Regions and time blocks with the same fare boost are grouped into a single block. For example, the fare boost for trips starting from CBD and Redhill & Queenstown is 2.3 times from 16.00 – 16.59. This is why you only see one fare block for that time/region.There are 30 fare blocks from Friday to Sunday.
- The fare boost region for each trip is based on the pick up location of the trip. An interactive map is available at grb.to/boostmap, where you can search for specific locations to see which region it is in.
|Acceptance rate (AR)
|Cancel rate (CR)
4.3 star rating
|Cars owned by
GrabCar Economy Incentives Terms & Conditions
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy & GrabFamily are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply. This includes fare boost guarantee incentives and minimum fare top ups.
- For the convenience of drivers, 20% of fare boost guarantee incentives will be paid in credit.
- Always maintain a driver rating of at least 4.3 stars & abide by GrabCar’s Code of Conduct . Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives & suspend accounts of Partners whose (i) driver ratings fall below 4.3 (ii) cancellation rates exceed 15% (iii) display conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.