We at GrabTaxi are serious about building a quality platform for both our passengers and drivers. To achieve this, we seek your cooperation as our valued partner, to adhere to the following house rules. Appropriate action will be taken against drivers who do not abide by these rules, including being suspended from using our app to receive jobs:
1. No prearranging of bookings on our platform. This includes having your regular passengers to book you. It defeats the purpose of having our booking platform to assign a taxi.
2. You MUST honour the booking that you win. This is very important in building passenger confidence and encourages more passengers to use our platform. More passengers mean more jobs for drivers.
3. Do not transfer a job to other drivers. If you are unable to pick up a passenger due to an emergency, please call the passenger to apologize before cancelling the booking.
4. You are strongly encouraged not to cancel jobs except in an emergency (e.g. car breakdown). An unreasonable rate of cancellation could cause your service to be disrupted.
5. Wait for your passenger to arrive at the pick-up point. Driving off without waiting for them provides a very negative experience for your customer. Pls call your passenger after waiting for 5 minutes to confirm if they still require a taxi. Please inform the passenger in the event that you are unable to wait further. SMS/Whatsapp to 98600501 to report when passengers do not show.
6. Press ‘Pick-up’ only when the passenger is on board your taxi.
7. Press ‘Drop Off’ / ‘End Job’ only AFTER the passenger has alighted from your taxi. Key in the correct amount charged into the E-receipt after Drop Off. An E-receipt would be sent to the passenger.
8. Collect the correct fare according to the meter plus other charges as set by your respective taxi companies. Do not set your own fares (e.g. charge per trip) as this may be considered as over-charging.
9. We are doing our best to bring you more jobs. Hence, we look forward to your support on our PROMO CODE jobs. Please honour all PROMO CODE jobs diligently upon receiving the confirmation sms/in-apps. In the event that you are unsure, please clarify the details with our customer service team.
10. Do not bid for jobs when you have another passenger on board as this will increase the time you take to reach the passenger.
11. Do not take bookings if your taxi plate number differs from the number registered on the app. Please call our customer service or come down to GrabTaxi office to amend the changes.
12. Do not share your apps with another driver. The app is registered under your name and profile and should only be used by yourself.
13. Do not recommend other commercialized products or services to GrabTaxi passengers. This practice is annoying to passengers and unprofessional. We have received complaints from several passengers about this.
14. Remain contactable and update us if there are any changes to your contact details. Your service may be disrupted if you are unreachable especially when you are still taking GrabTaxi bookings.
15. Drivers who fails to key in the correct fare & booking fee in the e-receipt will be suspended from using the app.
16. You are strictly prohibited from contacting your passenger unless it is for purposes related to the taxi booking made by such passenger.
17. Respect your passenger’s privacy. You MUST keep confidential all your passenger’s personal information (i.e. name, mobile number and address) that comes into your possession. Do not disclose or share any of your passenger’s personal information with anyone, whether your friends or family members, or other passengers, taxi drivers or members of the public.
18. You MUST honour Grabpay booking via cashless payment mode. Do not insist to ask passenger to pay by cash unless passenger requested to pay cash. This is to improve passenger convenience via cashless booking to encourage more passengers to use our platform. More passengers mean more jobs for drivers.
Thank you for your support, GrabTaxi Drivers.