Hey Android users! From now till 1 Jan 2017, we’re giving you 10 amazing ride offers on Grab. Enjoy this deal automatically by setting Android Pay as your primary payment method the next time you book your rides.
How this works:
1st – 9th Ride: $5 off Grab rides
10th Ride: FREE (Up to $15)
How to claim this promotion!
- Download the Grab app from the Google Play Store and register your account.
- Download the Android Pay app from the Google Play Store and register a debit or credit card.
- Launch the Grab app. Select your ride type and enter your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose Android Pay as your payment method and Book your ride.
- Upon successful booking, you’ll automatically receive the discount on your fare.
*Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Campaign runs till 1 Jan 2017 (23:59 hours).
- Eligible for usage on all vehicle types except GrabHitch.
- Valid on Android mobile phones only.
- Valid only with the Android Pay payment method.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from the promotion.
- Only eligible on latest version of the app.
- The free ride is capped at $15.00.
- Please note that this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other Grab offers.
- Limited redemptions available, while offer lasts.
- For the full set of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit www.grab.com/sg/sptnc/
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
No, you do not need a promo code to qualify for this promotion. Simply select Android Pay as your payment method when booking your ride to enjoy the discounted rides.
2. Why doesn’t the promo work for me?
For the promo to work, you need to update your app to the latest version. Choose your preferred vehicle type and ensure that you have selected Android Pay as your payment method. If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team at 6570 3925, or email email@example.com
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
All Android users are eligible for this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
On the main booking screen, please ensure that you’ve entered your Pick-up and Drop-off locations. Select Android Pay as your payment method. The discount will be automatically applied to your ride.
5. When I make a booking, is the fare shown already discounted?
No. The fare you see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed. You will see the discounted fare in your ride’s e-receipt.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Android Pay” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Singapore (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run till 1 Jan 2017, Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Singapore decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Singapore reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
- Grab Singapore shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Singapore shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Singapore reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Singapore does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Singapore and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.