Southeast Asia is a beautiful region, but navigating its roads isn’t the easiest.
That’s why two of Asia’s top brands – Grab and Agoda – are joining forces to make your journey within Southeast Asia much smoother. Between Feb 1 to March 31, travelers can book a Grab ride to hotels they have made bookings for on the Agoda mobile app. Simply click the “Grab a ride” button on the page of your successful hotel booking. Your hotel destination will be pre-filled for you, based on your current location. After that, select your preferred mode of Grab transport, be it taxis, cars or bikes.
To celebrate the partnership, Agoda customers who book trips to selected Southeast Asian cities* will receive a GrabCar promo code to their destination, limited to selected redemptions. Terms and conditions** apply.
Here are three reasons why this partnership makes travelling so much simpler:
- Beat The Language Barrier
No more tripping over street names you can’t pronounce when talking to your driver. When you make a ride booking, your Agoda hotel destination will be pre-filled and sent to the driver.
- Choose From Various Transport Options
You don’t have to jump in the first vehicle you flag down on the road. After your hotel destination is pre-filled, select your preferred Grab service. Want to travel in comfort after a long session of shopping? Book a GrabCar! Want to beat the traffic jam to get back to your hotel as fast as you can? Book a GrabBike!
- Never Be Stranded Without a Ride Again
It can be tough to hail a taxi in secluded areas. Book a ride whenever you need one, wherever you are.
*Selected cities include:
- Indonesia: Bali, Bandung, Jakarta, Makassar, Medan, Surabaya, Yogyakarta
- Malaysia: Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Penang
- Philippines: Bacolod, Cebu, Metro Manila, Pampanga
- Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket
- Vietnam: Da Nang, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh
** Terms and conditions:
- Each successful Agoda hotel booking within selected cities* (in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines) will earn the user a unique Grab promo code.
- There will be 3,000 redemptions for the promo code available for each of the countries mentioned above
- This Campaign runs from 1 Feb 2017 (00:00 hours) until 31 March 2017 (23:59 hours), or until all the promo codes have been fully redeemed.
- The Campaign is open to new and current Grab users and subject to the terms and conditions herein
- The promo codes entitle each participant a discount off the fare chargeable pursuant to a ride with GRAB. Participants are required to pay the fare balance, if any, to the driver.
- Singapore: Limited to 3 GrabCar (Economy) or GrabShare rides in Singapore per user only
- Malaysia: Limited to 2 GrabCar (Economy) rides in Malaysia per user only
- Indonesia: Limited to 2 GrabCar rides in Indonesia per user only
- Thailand: Limited to 3 GrabCar (Economy) rides in Thailand per user only
- Philippines: Limited to 3 GrabCar (Sedan) rides in Philippines per user only
- Vietnam: Limited to 2 GrabCar rides in Vietnam per user only
- Codes are valid from 1 Feb 2017 (00:00 hours) until 31 March 2017 (23:59 hours)
- Cancellation of a successful booking will be counted as one use of the promo code
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other Grab offers and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant hereby authorises GRAB to use and/or license GRAB to use such entry in perpetuity in or on any and all media alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature.GRAB reserves the right to disqualify or not to accept any redemption based on its sole discretion and without the need to give any reason whatsoever.