Grab Off: The Tertiary Leaderboard Challenge!
Ready to show the other schools what yours is made of? It’s time to Grab Off in our first ever Tertiary Leaderboard Challenge!
From now till 17 March, every GrabShare ride you take contributes (1) point towards your school, with the top school winning $10,000 worth of ride credits!
What’s more, you get $3 OFF your unlimited GrabShare rides to/from uni during this period too! Simply use the promo code: NUSGRAB, NTUGRAB, SMUGRAB, SIMGRAB, SUTDGRAB for your respective schools.
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Ensure that either your pick up/drop off points are within the university compound.
- Choose GrabShare.
- Enter the relevant promo code for your school (E.g. NUSGRAB).
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $3 off your final fare.
- This ride will then contribute (1) point towards your school’s position in the leaderboard challenge.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for GrabShare rides only.
- Promotion period is valid from 6 – 17 March 2017.
- Valid for rides to/from the participating universities.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please apply the relevant promo code for your school. The promo codes are: NUSGRAB, NTUGRAB, SMUGRAB, SIMGRAB, SUTDGRAB
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code to work, you need to ride with GrabShare to/from your respective schools.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you are taking a GrabShare ride to/from your respective school, anytime between 6 – 17 March 2017. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to redeem” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How will I know when the maximum redemptions for this promotion has been reached?
Grab will actively update our social media channels so do keep a lookout for it.
We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left throughout the day. Do keep a lookout there!
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Grab Off” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 6 – 17 March 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.