What is GrabHitch?
We are a social carpooling service that matches everyday drivers to passengers going along the same way.
- Anyone with a car and valid license can sign up to be a Hitch Driver.
- There is no obligation to do rides on a regular basis.
- You choose who to pick up and when to do so, so every GrabHitch ride is entirely up to your convenience!
You never know who you will meet on GrabHitch – perhaps a platoon mate, or someone who was previously from the same camp! Share your ghost stories, tekan encounters and even stories you never told after ORD.
Why should you sign up as a GrabHitch driver?
- If you pick up and drop off one person to and from your workplace everyday, you can potentially recover enough money to cover your petrol and parking fees.
- Contribute to Singapore’s car-lite movement, help to ease traffic congestion and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Signing up only takes 5 minutes and you can do it straight from your mobile phone! Simply open the Grab App and follow the steps below.
As part of NS50’s celebrations, get $20 credit in your driver wallet when you sign up and complete your first GrabHitch ride as a Hitch Driver with referral code ARMYHITCH!*
- New drivers must sign up with the referral code ARMYHITCH in order to qualify for the $20 credit.
- For drivers who sign-up from 22nd May – 30th June 2017 and successfully complete a ride in this period, the processing of the $20 credit will be conducted post 30th June.
- For drivers who sign-up from 1st July – 10th August 2017 and successfully complete a ride in this period, the processing of the $20 credit will be conducted post 10th August.
- Please allow up to 10 working days from 30th June and 10th August respectively for the disbursement of the $20 credit into your Hitch Driver wallet.
- GrabHitch reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “NS50 ArmyHitch” and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.