[UPDATE: This promotion has been fully redeemed as of 8:22AM 15 May. Stay tuned for more exciting offers.]
Say goodbye to fumbling with your wallet when paying for your fare. Go cashless and get $8 OFF your first 2 rides with Android Pay when you use the promo code ANDROID.
Promo valid till 28 May, or while redemptions last (17,500 redemptions only). Terms & Conditions apply.
How to claim my discounted Grab rides!
- Download the Grab app from the Google Play Store and register your account.
- Download the Android Pay app from Google Play Store.
- Launch the Grab app. On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Choose Android Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the promo code ANDROID in the promo code field.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $8 off your ride.
- Upon successful booking, you’ll automatically receive a $8 discount off your fare.
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Campaign runs till 28 May 2017.
- Eligible for new Android Pay users only.
- Limited to the first 17,500 redemptions only.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from using the promo code again.
- Only eligible on latest version of the app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please use the promo code ANDROID.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code to work, you need to update your app to the latest version, choose your preferred vehicle type, and ensure that you have selected Android Pay as your payment method.
Do note that this promotion is limited to the first 17,500 redemptions only.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
All Android users are eligible for this promotion. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code ANDROID and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
On the main booking screen, please ensure that you’ve entered your pick-up and drop-off location and selected Android Pay as your payment method. In the promo code box, key in the promo code ANDROID. If it activates for you, you’ll be able to claim your discounted ride.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Get $8 OFF your first 2 rides using Android Pay. ” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Singapore (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run till 28 May 2017, Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Singapore decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Singapore reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
- Grab Singapore shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Singapore shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Singapore reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Singapore does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Singapore and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.