Good things happen when you share a ride, from even more places.
Get $4 off 2 GrabShare rides a day from 22 selected locations, to anywhere in Singapore. Use the promo code 4OFF from 11 – 16 July for pick ups from the following locations:
NORTH: Tengah, Choa Chu Kang, Sungei Kadut, Bukit Panjang, Mandai, Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Simpang, Bishan, Toa Payoh, Seletar, Punggol, Sengkang
CENTRAL: Newton, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Rochor, Singapore River, River Valley, Tanglin
Limited redemptions daily, T&Cs apply.
Did you know that you can enjoy up to 30% cheaper fares by sharing your ride on GrabShare?
How does GrabShare work?
GrabShare is a unique carpooling service where you only share rides with people heading in the same direction. We guarantee that there will be no more than one additional drop-off point, so you won’t have to make any unnecessary detours.
More GrabShare passengers also means there will be fewer cars in a jam. So with enough people on board, it’ll hopefully reduce traffic congestion and result in faster trips. Saving the Earth and saving time – you can’t put a price on that!
What qualifies as one of these 22 selected locations?
This promotion is valid only for GrabShare rides picked up from these 22 locations: North (Tengah, Choa Chu Kang, Sungei Kadut, Bukit Panjang, Mandai, Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Simpang, Bishan, Toa Payoh, Seletar, Punggol, Sengkang), Central (Newton, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Rochor, Singapore River, River Valley, Tanglin).
Not sure if your location is eligible? Key in the promo code 4OFF. If it is activated, you are eligible to use this promotion.
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up (from these 22 locations above) and drop-off points.
- Choose GrabShare.
- Enter the promo code 4OFF.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $4 off your final fare.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid only for GrabShare rides picked up at these 22 locations: North (Tengah, Choa Chu Kang, Sungei Kadut, Bukit Panjang, Mandai, Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Simpang, Bishan, Toa Payoh, Seletar, Punggol, Sengkang), and Central (Newton, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Rochor, Singapore River, River Valley, Tanglin)
- Promotion period is valid from 11 – 16 July 2017.
- Valid for 2 redemptions per Grab account per day.
- Limited redemptions daily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please apply the promo code 4OFF.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code 4OFF to work, you need update your app to the latest version. When redeeming, choose the GrabShare vehicle type, and key in your pick up and drop off points. Your pick up point should be within these 22 selected locations.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code 4OFF and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to redeem” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How will I know when the maximum redemptions for this promotion has been reached?
Grab will actively update our social media channels so do keep a lookout for it. We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left throughout the day. Do keep a lookout there!
7. How will ERP tolls and surcharges be split amongst passengers?
In the spirit of sharing the ride and the fare, all tolls incurred during the journey will be split between passengers.
Scenario 1: ONE passenger is onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 1: All ERP charges to be paid by that passenger.
Scenario 2: TWO passengers are onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 2: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
Scenario 3: Passenger A is onboard. Driver passes an ERP gantry and picks up Passenger B.
Tip 3: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “$4 off, 22 locations.” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 11 – 16 July 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.