On March 24, 2017, book a Grab ride and you just might get the chance to meet one of Tinder’s Top 10 personalities! You will also get a chance to score an all-expense paid outing with your match on March 26, 2017. Book your ride and buckle up!
Download Tinder now to view their profiles.
How to Book:
- Open your Grab app and tap on the Tinder icon (available between 10AM-4PM on March 24, 2017).
- Enter your desired pick up and drop off location (make sure it’s only within Makati and BGC CBDs!).
- Enter promo code GRABTINDER and complete your booking!
- If you’re lucky, you’ll be sharing your ride with one of Tinder’s Top 10 personalities.
- Select passengers will get a chance to spend March 26 (Sunday) hanging out with their match.
Terms and Conditions:
- For each booking in this Campaign, only ONE (1) passenger is allowed to share the ride with Tinder’s top personalities.
- Grab does not make any guarantee that your booking will be accepted — there’s a limited number of cars for this Campaign.
- Tinder personalities are assigned to these rides at random. Selection of Tinder personalities for your ride is not allowed and no requests or appeals will be entertained.
- The journey will be filmed for marketing purposes. By participating in this Campaign, you hereby agree and consent to being filmed or recorded and for the content to be published by Grab and/or Tinder on any channels or platforms in its sole discretion.
- Passengers may be contacted and asked to attend an all-expense paid outing with their Tinder personality match on 26 March 2017. By participating, you are giving your consent to being contacted by Grab.
- This Campaign is only valid for bookings under the “Grab x Tinder” icon, on 24 March 2017 from 10am – 4pm.
- This Campaign is valid for all Grab passengers in Metro Manila whose booked pick-up and drop-off points are within the Makati and BGC central business districts.
- Your driver will wait for a maximum of 3 minutes at your booked pick-up point.
- “Grab x Tinder” rides are FREE.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Meet your Match” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (MyTaxi.PH). (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users in Metro Manila who book at and to the Makati and BGC central business districts.
- By entering the Campaign, you represent that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Campaign will run on 24 March 2017, Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensation in cash or in kind.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or where a participant has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. .
- Grab does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.