‘Tis the season to do your shopping with Zalora’s 12.12 #OnlineFever!
From December 12 – 15, complete your Christmas shopping with 12.12 #OnlineFever’s most exciting deals in fashion, food, travel and more!
As a holiday treat to both Grab and Zalora users, first time GrabShare users can enjoy up to 12 discounted rides this Christmas. Simply use promo code GRABZALORA to get 20% OFF up to P100 on your FIRST 12 GrabShare rides.
Here’s how you can redeem the code:
1. Open the Grab mobile app / Download the Grab app on the App Store or Google Play Store
2. Under the “Transport” tab, input your pick-up and drop-off locations
3. Choose the “GrabShare” icon from the product tabs.
4. On the promo field, key in “GRABZALORA”.
5. Pop up message will appear indicating the promo code is valid.
6. Once confirmed, tap the “Book” button.
7. After your trip, pay fixed fare less 20% up to P100. (If your payment method is GrabPay/GrabPay Credits, you will be charged automatically.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Promo code “GRABZALORA” is valid only for first-time GrabShare users ni Metro Manila
- Limited to first 5,000 redemptions only
- Promo code discount is 20% off up to P100 only
- Valid for 12 GrabShare rides from December 12 – 31, 2017
- Promo code redemption is from December 12 – 15, 2017
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 15180, Series of 2017.
General Terms and Conditions:
- 12.12 #OnlineFever (“the Campaign”) is organised by Zalora (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users in Metro Manila who have not booked GrabShare before.
- By entering the Campaign, you represent that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Campaign will run on 12 December 2017 until 15 December 2017Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. .
- Grab does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.