How to get your P1,000 GrabFood voucher
- Download the ING app, open a savings account, and deposit P500. Click here to download the ING app.
- Take note of your ING Customer Number.
- Open the Grab app and click on the ING banner.
- Fill out the Google Form and click submit.
- Wait for 2 GrabFood vouchers worth P500 each to be added to your Rewards page within the Grab app.
Terms & Conditions
Offer: This is a promo offering of ING Bank. From 29 May 2020 to 20 August 2020, the first 5,000 Grab users are entitled to P1,000 worth of GrabFood vouchers if they open an ING Savings Account, then successfully make an initial deposit of at least P500 during the promo period.
- Promo is open only for Grab users without an existing, previously existing or deactivated ING savings account.
- Promo is open only for Grab users who have successfully opened an ING Savings Account, deposited at least P500, and completed submission of Grab’s Registration Form during the promo period.
- Click here to fill out the Registration Form, after opening an ING Savings Account and making an initial deposit of P500.
- Grab user will receive 2 GrabFood Vouchers worth P500 each (total of P1,000 worth) within 30 days from the submission of the Registration Form.
- Only one ING Savings Account can be registered for every Grab user account. A Grab user who registers more than one ING Savings Account to his or her Grab account will automatically disqualify for this promo.
- For account opening issues with ING, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For GrabFood voucher concerns once you have completed the Registration Form, you may raise the concern through the Help Centre in the Grab App.
- Only fresh funds of at least P500 which have been cleared and reflected in the user’s ING Savings Account as available balance throughout the duration of the promo period will be considered towards the required deposit amount. Fresh funds are defined as deposit transactions coming from the following channels:
- PESONet transfers from other banks
- InstaPay transfers from other banks
- Mobile check deposit transactions from other banks
To qualify for the GrabFood Voucher:
- Before filling out the Registration Form, user must:
- Install the ING App
- Open an ING Savings Account
- Make an initial deposit at least P500 into your newly opened account
- After making the initial deposit into your account, return to the Grab app and fill out the Registration Form with your Grab mobile number and ING Customer Number.
- By voluntarily disclosing your ING Customer Number to Grab, you consent to the processing by Grab of your personal data, the sharing of personal data of Grab with ING for purposes of verification, and hold Grab and ING free and harmless from and against any liability whatsoever arising from any losses, costs, damages, costs or claims that may arise in connection with the processing of your personal data or this promo offering.
GrabFood Voucher Not Qualified:
- A Grab user that has previously attempted to create an ING Savings Account and has been assigned a ING Customer Number prior to the start of Promo Period (i.e., ING Customer Number created before May 29, 2020).
- ING Account that has completed account opening, but does not have at least P500 initial deposit.
- Previously existing or deactivated ING Account
- Non-completion of Grab’s Registration Form
- I am a Grab user, and I recently applied for an ING account but not via Grab, am I eligible to get the P1,000 GrabFood vouchers? No, only applications made via the Grab app will be eligible for the GrabFood vouchers, upon ING’s approval of the account.
- I applied for an ING account via Grab, but I didn’t fill out the form. Will I still get the P1,000 GrabFood vouchers? Unfortunately, no. Without the filled out form, we are unable to match your Grab account (via your Grab mobile number) with your ING Customer Number. Fill out this form before August 20 to qualify for the GrabFood vouchers.
- When will I receive the P1,000 GrabFood vouchers? You will receive two (2) P500 GrabFood vouchers within 30 days from the submission of the Registration Form.
- I signed up for an ING account and re-opened Grab to fill out the Registration Form, but didn’t see the ING image again. How will I fill out the form? You may raise the concern through the Help Centre in the Grab App.
- How will I know if I’m eligible for the GrabFood vouchers? You may raise the concern through the Help Centre in the Grab App.
- I’m having trouble opening an account on the ING App. Can you help me? You may raise the concern through email@example.com.