In partnership with TONI&GUY and L’Oréal Professionnel, Grab is making home hair salon service more accessible. Instead of manually calling the salon hotline, customers can have their hairstylist go to their homes either on-demand or scheduled .
Grab users who are always on the move will now find it easier to book a salon service, while maintaining the same (or even better) service quality powered by TONI&GUY and L’Oréal Professionnel, the exclusive hair products provider. Customers simply choose the service from the list provided and type in their address of where they intend the service to be conducted. Services range from hair cut for both men and women, as well as root retouch and color.
L’Oréal Professionnel is a world leader in beauty: makeup, cosmetics, haircare, perfume.
TONI&GUY is a multi-award winning hairdressing brand with more than 50 years of experience in education, superior client service and haircare expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is GrabSalon?
- GrabSalon is a home hair salon service in partnership with TONI&GUY and L’Oréal Professionnel that you can book via the app.
- Do I have to download another app for GrabSalon?
- No, GrabSalon will be available on the Grab app.
- Who can avail of GrabSalon?
- GrabSalon is only available in certain areas of Makati, Taguig, Pasay, Quezon City, and Alabang. Customers within the area will be prompted a widget to inform them of their eligibility to the service.
- How do I book for GrabSalon?
- You can click the widget via the app which will redirect you to the booking page where you can avail the service on-demand or book an appointment in advance.
- How do I pay for GrabSalon?
- You may pay via cash to the hairstylist.
- Do I get to choose my hairstylist?
- No, a certified Toni & Guy hair stylist will be chosen for you
- What if I want to do extra services?
- You may call the hairstylist to discuss further.
- If already booked, how can I cancel my booking?
- You can cancel via the app. We discourage cancellation upon hairstylist final confirmation with the client.
- What if the hairstylist does not appear?
- You may cancel the booking if the hairstylist is not responsive.
- What if I cannot book a hairstylist?
- You can rebook and wait for confirmation from a hairstylist.