Refer someone to drive with Grab today and earn as much as Php5,000.
The application for TNVS will open by 10th June and we want to help out all throughout the sign-up process. Refer a vehicle now by sending them your referral code and the sign-up link below!
How will the Referral Program work?
- Drivers and Partners within the Grab platform will be sent a Referral Code via SMS
- Referees (Vehicle Owners without Case Numbers, PA, or CPC) should secure an appointment with the LTFRB and have all requirements needed for a case number for the referrer (the driver or partner who owns the referral code) to be eligible for Php1,000 in GCash
- Referees (Vehicle Owners without Case Numbers, PA, or CPC) should secure a case number and have all other needed onboarding requirements to be activated in Grab for the referee to be eligible for Php3,000 top-up and the referrer (the driver or partner who owns the referral code) to be eligible for another Php1,000 in GCash
You’ll be able to get the reward in these two easy steps:
Step 1: Make sure that your referee secures an LTFRB appointment
- Have your referee (must be a vehicle owner without a Case Number, PA, or CPC) secure one of the 10,000 appointment slots in the LTFRB website here (Note that as of June 10, 2019 all 10,000 slots have been filled up already)
- After sign-up, Grab will reach out to both you and your referee for document requirements. Check out the requirements here.
- Your referee must go to this link grb.to/ltfrbappointment to submit your schedule* with the complete case number requirements. This is when you as the referrer is elligible for the Php1,000 reward. Please make sure that your referee has details of your GCash so you will be paid out the following week.
*If vehicle owner does not have an appointment, Grab will assist in scheduling but only if the requirements for case number are complete (Note that as of June 10, 2019 all 10,000 slots have been filled up already)
Step 2: Make sure that your referee’s Grab account is activated
- With your Provisional Authority(PA) , go to the nearest Grab office and bring all the required onboarding documents to activate your Grab driver-partner account. You can see all our offices in this link.
- Upon activating a Grab driver account, you(referrer) will get Php1,000 in your GCash and your driver(referee) will get Php3,000 top-up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who is eligible for the referral program?
- Referrers: Existing Drivers and Peers who received Referral Codes via SMS
- Referrals: New vehicles not registered in the Grab platform
You can refer anyone who has a new car or anyone who wants to drive with Grab.
2. How many referrals can I make?
You can make up to ten(10) valid referrals per referral code
3. Where can I get my rewards?
As a referrer cash rewards will be sent to your GCash account. You can get the following rewards:
- Php1,000 when you submit your hearing schedule
- Php1,000 and Php3,000 top-up (for your referee) once you get an activated account
4. Can I refer someone who has a case number already?
Only those without a case number and not yet onboarded on the Grab system are eligible to be referred
5. Can I refer hatchbacks?
No. Hatchbacks are still not allowed on the Grab platform.
6. Can I refer a driver?
No, you can only refer vehicles in the platform.
7. I do not have a referral code. How can I refer a vehicle?
You can’t – only ones who were sent referral codes are eligible for the program.
8. Can I use someone else’s referral code?
Sure, just as long as you agree with that person on your own terms in the payment.
9. Can I refer vehicles outside of Metro Manila?
No, you can only refer vehicles within Metro Manila.
10. What are the requirements for onboarding?