We love you 1,000. Be one of the 1,000 winners to get a whooping 1,000 GrabRewards Points daily! All you need to do is to top up your GrabPay Wallet two (2) times with a minimum amount of RM50 each time. Don’t wait, link your Maybank2u account with GrabPay Wallet and take up the challenge now!
Challenge period is valid as per below:
– 24 Feb 2020 [Fully Redeemed]
– 27 Feb 2020 till 10 Mar 2020 daily at 2pm
Note: 1,000 GrabRewards Points will be issued to the first 1,000 Grab users who successfully complete the Challenge daily at 2pm from 27 Feb 2020 until 10 Mar 2020 (first come first serve basis).
Link your Maybank2u account with GrabPay Wallet through these simple steps:
Step 1: Select to top up with “Maybank2u”.
Step 2: Tap on “Next” to continue.
Step 3: Log in with your credentials.
Step 4: Select your top up access settings.
Step 5: Key in TAC code to proceed.
Step 6: Yay, you are done!
This Campaign shall be subjected to the Terms and Conditions herein. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Customers hereby expressly agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Campaign is open to selected individuals who have an active Maybank2u (M2U) registered account.
- This Campaign is open for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age and above with valid identification documents.
- The Campaign is organized by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and it is open to Malaysian citizens. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign: All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organizer and their immediate family members.
2.0 The M2U Top Up Challenge Mechanics & Rules
- “The M2U Top Up Challenge” description
– Linking your GrabPay Wallet to your Maybank2u account; and
– Topping up your GrabPay Wallet twice (2) with a minimum of RM50 within the same day from the time the challenge commences
- The challenge is only applicable for Maybank2u top up (2 times with a minimum amount of RM50 each time). It is NOT valid for the Maybank one-time top up via FPX (Top up through Online Banking option).
- 1,000 GrabRewards Points will be issued to the first 1,000 Grab users who successfully complete the Challenge daily (first come first serve basis).
- The Challenge is only valid as per each round below:
– 24 Feb 2020 [Fully Redeemed]
– 27 Feb 2020 till 10 Mar 2020 daily at 2pm
- The M2U Top Up Challenge will cease once all prizes have been fully awarded or at the expiration of each round, whichever is earlier. Rounds will be refreshed daily.
- This is a one-time challenge, for each participant, within the campaign period (The challenge cannot be replayed by the same individual on other/subsequent days upon successful completion of The Challenge.)
- The Challenge is only valid when you are in Malaysia. Any Grab transaction made outside Malaysia will not contribute towards this Challenge.
- The M2U Top Up Challenge progress within the Grab app may take up to 1 hour to reflect.
- Upon completion of the challenge, the users will receive 1,000 Grab Points within seven (7) working days. Grab will credit the points earned by the eligible customer into their GrabRewards account.
- The Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Rewards issued will not contribute to a GrabRewards tier upgrade, and no extensions of the reward validity will be entertained.
- The reward will be issued after Grab has conducted the relevant examinations, which include fraudulent checks on the participants.
3.0 General Terms & Conditions – GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“Grab”)
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge provided that the same is not caused by Grab and as to be determined by a competent court in Malaysia.
- Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the prize for another prize of similar value, under such circumstances which includes but is not limited to unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- In claiming the prize, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
4.0 General Terms & Conditions – Malayan Banking Berhad (“Maybank”)
- Maybank shall not be responsible or held liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of any technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions and/or electronic or human error in the administration and/or processing of the transaction performed via Maybank2u provided the same is not caused by Maybank.
- Maybank reserves the right to amend, shorten, cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign or any part thereof with twenty-one (21) days’ notice. Such notice may be published by Maybank via Maybank2u website (www.maybank.com.my) and/or through any other mode of communication as determined by Maybank. It shall be the responsibility of the Eligible Customers to be informed of or otherwise seek out any such notice validly posted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign by Maybank shall not entitle the Eligible Customers or any other persons whatsoever to any claim or compensation against Maybank for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of such amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination.
- Maybank shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any Eligible Customer as a result of the customer participating in this Campaign unless there is a finding of actionable wrong on Maybank’s part by a competent court of law in Malaysia. Furthermore, Maybank shall not be liable for any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but is not limited to an act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Maybank.
- The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- Any variation (of any of the terms and conditions stated herein) shall be binding on the Eligible Customers (through any notice displayed at the Maybank2u website.)
- By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Customers agree and consent to allow his/her personal data to be collected, processed and used by Maybank in accordance with the Maybank Privacy Notice, which may be viewed on www.maybank.com.my (“Maybank’s Privacy Notice”).
- In addition and without prejudice to the terms in the Maybank’s Privacy Notice, the Eligible Customers agree and consent to his/ her personal data or information to be collected, processed and used by Maybank for:
– the purposes of the Campaign; and
– any marketing and promotional activities conducted by Maybank which it deems fit to be in any media, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet. The marketing and promotion activities include, without limitation, to the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well as responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Customers agrees to co-operate and participate in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Maybank in relation to the Campaign.
- If you have any enquiries, feedback and/or complaints related to this Campaign or the campaign mechanics and you can contact Grab Customer Experience through the Grab Mobile Application or dial 1-300-80-5888.
- For further information, enquiries, feedback and/or complaints encountered on the Maybank platforms please contact Maybank’s Customer Care hotline at 1 300 88 6688 or +603 7844 3696. Alternatively, for feedback and/or complaints, the Eligible Customers may choose to email Maybank via the feedback form at the Maybank2u website (www.maybank.com.my).