Available on Booking Planner Section
We’ll be launching a trial programme in Klang Valley for a Scheduled Rides which are bookings made in advance (up to 7 days) by passengers.
Driver-partners can accept this type of bookings manually via the Booking Planner section, and receive a scheduling fee for every booking you accept. Scheduled Rides will only be available for bookings to KLIA/KLIA2 (standard airport fares apply) on the following service types:
- JustGrab (To KLIA)
- GrabCar Plus (To KLIA)
- GrabCar 6-Seater (To KLIA)
- GrabCar Premium (To KLIA)
- GrabCarExec (To KLIA)
💡 Note: Scheduled Rides trial programme is only available for driver-partners in Klang Valley only.
Why should you accept Scheduled Rides
Non-Booking Planner Scheduled Rides
You may also receive Scheduled Rides without accepting them via Booking Planner. However, you will only receive this type of Scheduled Rides within 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time and it will be allocated like an on-demand booking.
If you’re allocated this type of Scheduled Rides, head over to the pick-up location as soon as possible to avoid being late! As compensation for your time, you will be given a Scheduling Fee (amount varies depending on service type).
Accept Scheduled Rides on Booking Planner
View & navigate Scheduled Rides
*Amount shown on the in-transit screen is after commission is deducted
You will automatically be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time of your Scheduled Ride. You must be online in order for this to happen. If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, we will start to allocate another driver-partner.
Non-Booking Planner Scheduled Rides
For this type of Schedule Ride, you will only receive it within 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. You’re eligible for a Scheduling Fee to compensate for your time!
- Please make sure that you can commit to Scheduled Rides before accepting them. Be mindful of time & your location before your Scheduled Ride starts.
- Make sure to arrive early at the pick-up location to find a place to park/wait. You will be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. You must be online in order for this to happen.
- If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, the ride will be allocated to another driver-partner.
- Contact your passenger via GrabChat to let them know that you are at the pick-up location to avoid cancellation by passengers. However, you can only do this once the in-transit screen appears.
- If your passenger does not show up 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time, cancel without affecting your CR by selecting the cancellation reason “Passenger No-Show”. You’ll also receive a fee if this happens.
- The fare is inclusive of the scheduling fee (subject to change and varies depending on service types). Please DO NOT collect this from the passenger.
- Extra costs like parking, tolls BEFORE picking up passengers will be borne by the driver-partner.
- You can cancel Scheduled Rides. However, those found cancelling excessively will be subject to disciplinary action and will be considered ineligible for this trial programme.
1. What is a Scheduled Ride?
Scheduled Ride is a booking made in advance by passengers (up to 7 days) that is available to be accepted manually via the Booking Planner section.
For this type of booking, you will receive a scheduling fee for every booking you accept (amount varies depending on service type).
2. What are the service types that are applicable for Scheduled Rides?
For now, Scheduled Rides will only be available for bookings to KLIA/KLIA2 (standard airport fares apply) on the following service types:
• JustGrab (To KLIA)
• GrabCar Plus (To KLIA)
• GrabCar 6-Seater (To KLIA)
• GrabCar Premium (To KLIA)
• GrabCarExec (To KLIA)
3. Is this trial programme available for all driver-partners?
No, the trial programme for Scheduled Rides is only available for driver-partners in Klang Valley.
Gentle reminder that you are required to have a valid e-hailing insurance. If you’ve opted for Grab Daily E-Hailing Insurance, make sure it is activated in order for you to view bookings on the Booking Planner.
4. I’m a driver-partner in Klang Valley. Will I be able to view all Scheduled Rides in the city?
You will be able to see Scheduled Rides with pick-up locations that are within 5KM of your current location.
If you do accept a Scheduled Ride and move away, you will still be able to see it under “My Bookings” in your app. If you don’t accept and move away, you will not be able to see the booking on your Booking Planner.
Scheduled Rides Navigation
1. When can I start navigating to the scheduled pick-up location?
You can start navigating as early as you like. Go to the “My Bookings” tab in “Booking Planner”, select your Scheduled Ride, and click on the “Navigate” button.
2. How long in advance must I arrive at the pick-up location?
You are encouraged to arrive early before the scheduled pick-up time. Do note that you will be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time of your scheduled ride. You must be online in order for this to happen.
IMPORTANT: If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, we will start to allocate the job to another driver-partner.
💡 Tip: If you find you will need more than 30 minutes to arrive at the pick-up location, start navigating earlier.
3. What if I am still completing another job 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time?
If you are in the middle of completing another job, the Scheduled Ride will appear once the previous job completes, similar to the back-to-back job experience. However, please take note this might result in you being late to the pick-up location of your Scheduled Ride.
💡 Tip: Use MyDestination feature to help you get matched to jobs that are on the way to the pick-up location.
4. I will arrive late at the pick-up location. What should I do?
Please contact your passenger and update them on your estimated time of arrival (ETA) if you are arriving late at the pick-up location.
You will only be able to contact your passenger via GrabChat once the in-transit screen appears.
Scheduled Rides Cancellation
1. Will I be penalised if I cancel Scheduled Rides on Booking Planner before the in-transit screen appears in my app?
We will take action against driver-partners who cancel excessively. Make sure you review the booking details (pick-up date, location, & time) carefully to see if you can commit before accepting the booking.
2. Will my CR be affected if I cancel Scheduled Rides after the in-transit screen appears?
Yes. We will also take further action against driver-partners who cancel excessively.
3. Will my CR be affected if I cancel the Scheduled Ride upon arrival at the scheduled pick-up location?
Yes, if you cancel (without waiting for 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time or if you don’t cancel with the reason “Passenger No-Show”), your CR will be affected.
4. Can the passenger cancel the Scheduled Ride?
Yes, they can cancel up until the scheduled pick-up time. However, you will be compensated with a late cancellation fee if passengers cancel the Scheduled Ride after the in-transit screen appears on your app.
5. It is almost the scheduled pickup time but I can’t contact the passenger. What should I do?Please wait for the passenger for at least 5 minutes after scheduled pick-up time. If you still can’t contact the passenger, please cancel and choose the cancellation reason “Passenger No-Show”.
Scheduled Rides Fee
1. Will I receive additional fees with Scheduled Rides?
Yes, you will receive a scheduling fee (borne by the passengers). It is included in the fare. Scheduling fees vary depending on service type and are subject to change.
2. Will I be compensated if my passenger doesn’t show up 5 minutes after the scheduled time?
Yes, a no-show fee will be provided if your passengers don’t show up 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time (current cancellation fees apply).
3. I paid for toll/parking fee on the way to the pick-up location. Can I charge this on my passenger?
Extra cost BEFORE picking up passengers will be borne by driver-partners. Don’t worry, a scheduling fee is given to compensate driver-partners.
4. Will commission still apply to the scheduling fee?
As the fare is inclusive of the scheduling fee, 20% commission will still apply.
Enjoy 9% (RM8) Rebate at
- Valid from 15 Jan 2022 – 28 Feb 2022
- Minimum spend: RM88
- Limited to 62,500 redemptions
- TWO(2) redemptions per user throughout the campaign
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.