Available on Booking Planner Section
Scheduled Rides are bookings made in advance (up to 7 days ahead, minimum 3 hours before) by passengers. Driver-partners can accept this type of bookings manually via the Booking Planner section, and receive a scheduling fee for every booking accepted.
Scheduled Rides is currently only available for bookings to KLIA Terminal 1 & Terminal 2 (standard airport fares apply) on the following service types:
- JustGrab (To KLIA)
- GrabCar Plus (To KLIA)
- GrabCar 6-Seater (To KLIA)
- GrabCar Premium (To KLIA)
- GrabCarExec (To KLIA)
💡 Note: Scheduled Rides is currently only available for driver-partners in Klang Valley.
What are the benefits of Scheduled Rides?
Non-Booking Planner Scheduled Rides
You may also be allocated Scheduled Rides without accepting them via Booking Planner within 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Once allocated, head over to the pickup location as soon as possible to avoid being late! As compensation for your time, you will be given a Scheduling Fee (amount varies depending on service type).
How to be responsible when accepting Scheduled Rides?
- Review the booking details (pickup date, location, & time) carefully before accepting the booking. Only accept if you are sure you will be available to complete the ride as scheduled.also be allocated Scheduled Rides without accepting them via Booking Planner within 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Do not use third-party applications/bots to snatch/accept Scheduled Rides on the Job Board. This behaviour is against our CoC.
- Once you have accepted Scheduled Rides, you are advised against cancelling them excessively*.
- If you are unable to complete a Scheduled Ride due to emergencies, we ask that you cancel as soon as possible (>24 hours before the ride, if possible) to allow us time to secure a replacement driver-partner.
*Excessive cancellations can be defined as (1) multiple cancellations after accepting a Scheduled Ride and/or (2) last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours before scheduled pickup time).
⚠️ IMPORTANT: Disciplinary action can be taken against driver-partners who consistently misuse this feature, excessively cancels and violate our Code of Conduct (CoC).
Accept Scheduled Rides on Booking Planner
View & navigate Scheduled Rides
*Amount shown on the in-transit screen is after commission is deducted
You will automatically be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time of your Scheduled Ride. You must be online in order for this to happen. If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, we will start to allocate another driver-partner.
Non-Booking Planner Scheduled Rides
For this type of Schedule Ride(s), you will only receive it within 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. You’re eligible for a Scheduling Fee to compensate for your time!
- Please make sure that you can commit to Scheduled Rides before accepting them. Be mindful of time & your location before your Scheduled Ride starts.
- Make sure to arrive early at the pickup location to find a place to park/wait. You will be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. You must be online in order for this to happen.
- If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, the ride will be allocated to another driver-partner.
- Contact your passenger via GrabChat to let them know that you are at the pick-up location to avoid cancellation by passengers.
- If your passenger does not show up 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time, cancel without affecting your CR by selecting the cancellation reason “Passenger No-Show”. You’ll also receive a fee if this happens.
- The fare is inclusive of the Scheduling Fee (subject to change and varies depending on service types). Please DO NOT collect this from the passenger.
- Extra costs like parking and tolls BEFORE picking up passengers will be borne by the driver-partner.
1. What is a Scheduled Ride?
Scheduled Ride is a booking made in advance by passengers (up to 7 days ahead, minimum 3 hours before) that is available to be accepted manually via the Booking Planner section.
For this type of booking, you will receive a Scheduling Fee for every booking you accept (amount varies depending on service type).
2. What are the service types that are applicable for Scheduled Rides?
For now, Scheduled Rides is only available for bookings to KLIA Terminal 1 & Terminal 2 (standard airport fares apply) on the following service types:
• JustGrab (To KLIA)
• GrabCar Plus (To KLIA)
• GrabCar 6-Seater (To KLIA)
• GrabCar Premium (To KLIA)
• GrabCarExec (To KLIA)
3. Are Scheduled Rides available for all driver-partners?
No, Scheduled Rides is currently only available for driver-partners in Klang Valley.
Gentle reminder that you are required to have a valid e-hailing insurance. If you’ve opted for Grab Daily E-Hailing Insurance, make sure it is activated in order for you to view bookings on the Booking Planner.
4. I’m a driver-partner in Klang Valley. Will I be able to view all Scheduled Rides in the city?
You will be able to see Scheduled Rides with pick-up locations that are within 10KM of your current location.
If you do accept a Scheduled Ride and move away, you will still be able to see it under “My Bookings” in your app. If you don’t accept and move away, you will not be able to see the booking on your Booking Planner.
Scheduled Rides Navigation
1. When can I start navigating to the scheduled pickup location?
You can start navigating as early as you like. Go to the “My Bookings” tab in “Booking Planner”, select your Scheduled Ride, and click on the “Navigate” button.
2. How long in advance must I arrive at the pickup location?
You are encouraged to arrive within 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Do note that you will also be brought to the in-transit screen 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time of your Scheduled Ride. You must be online in order for this to happen.
IMPORTANT: If you are offline, you will be given a 5-minute grace period to go online. If not, we will start to allocate the job to another driver-partner.
💡 Tip: If you find that you need more than 30 minutes to arrive at the pickup location, start navigating earlier. Communicate thoroughly with the passenger on your arrival time using the GrabChat and/or Call feature.
3. What if I am still completing another booking 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time?
If you are in the middle of completing another booking, the Scheduled Ride will appear once the previous booking completes, similar to the back-to-back booking experience. However, please take note this might result in you being late to the pickup location of your Scheduled Ride.
💡 Tip: Use the MyDestination feature to help you get matched bookings that are on the way to the pickup location.
4. I will arrive late at the pickup location. What should I do?
Please contact your passenger and update them on your estimated time of arrival (ETA) if you are arriving late at the pickup location.
Scheduled Rides Cancellation
1. Will I be penalised if I cancel Scheduled Rides on Booking Planner before the in-transit screen appears in my app?
Strict actions (i.e removal from KLIA rides, suspension, banning) will be taken against driver-partners who misuse the following:
1. Last-minute cancellations
2. Do not show up for their Scheduled Rides
3. Go offline during their Scheduled Rides
Make sure you review the booking details (pickup date, location, & time) carefully to see if you can commit before accepting the booking.
2. Will my CR be affected if I cancel Scheduled Rides after the in-transit screen appears?
Yes. We will also take further action against driver-partners who cancel excessively.
3. Will my CR be affected if I cancel the Scheduled Ride upon arrival at the scheduled pickup location?
Yes, if you cancel (without waiting for 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time or if you don’t cancel with the reason “Passenger No-Show”), your CR will be affected.
4. Can the passenger cancel the Scheduled Ride?
Yes, they can cancel up until the scheduled pickup time. However, you will be compensated with a late cancellation fee if passengers cancel the Scheduled Ride after the in-transit screen appears on your app.
5. It is almost the scheduled pickup time but I can’t contact the passenger. What should I do?
Please wait for the passenger for at least 5 minutes after scheduled pickup time. If you still can’t contact the passenger, please cancel and choose the cancellation reason “Passenger No-Show”.
Scheduled Rides Fee
1. Will I receive additional fees with Scheduled Rides?
Yes, you will receive a scheduling fee (borne by the passengers). It is included in the fare. Scheduling fees vary depending on service type and are subject to change.
2. Will I be compensated if my passenger cancels the Scheduled Ride?
If a passenger cancels within 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time (i.e. when the in-transit screen appears on your app), you will be compensated as per current cancellation fees (paid immediately) AND compensated for your effort towards the pickup location (paid in the following week).
3. Will I be compensated if my passenger doesn’t show up after the scheduled time?
Yes, a no-show fee will be provided if your passengers don’t show up 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time (current cancellation fees apply). Driver-partners will also be compensated for their effort driving to the pickup location (paid in the following week).
4. I paid the toll/parking fee on the way to the pickup location. Can I charge this on my passenger?
Extra cost BEFORE picking up passengers will be borne by driver-partners. Don’t worry, a Scheduling Fee is given to compensate driver-partners.
5. Will commission still apply to the Scheduling Fee?
As the fare is inclusive of the Scheduling Fee, 20% commission will still apply.
Enjoy 9% (RM8) Rebate at
- Valid from 15 Jan 2022 – 28 Feb 2022
- Minimum spend: RM88
- Limited to 62,500 redemptions
- TWO(2) redemptions per user throughout the campaign
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.