When it comes to knowing good food, trust the Malaysians.
That’s why we’ve introduced a new GrabFood category called The People’s Pick.
Under this category, you’ll find a growing selection of Malaysia’s favourite food spots, which we’ve chosen based on comments from Malaysian foodies, as well as reviews we’ve found on food blogs by Malaysians.
What’s special about The People’s Pick category is that users like you actually get to decide what we should add to the selection. If we get enough requests, our team will do our best to bring that merchant on board, so we can deliver your favourites to your doorstep.
Voting is now open on 10-20 August 2018
Yes, The People’s Pick is now ready for your votes! We’ve prepared a shortlist for each neighbourhood we’re currently delivering to, so you can decide which top 3 merchants in these areas should go on The People’s Pick next.
All you need to do is vote on the GrabFood MY Facebook page .
See list of contenders below:
|Area||Restaurants you can vote for!|
Terms and Conditions (Polls):
- The campaign is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“The Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- To participate in this voting, the participants must respond to the Facebook poll post at the official @GrabFoodMY Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/GrabFoodMY/]
- The top 3 restaurants from each area will be brought on board GrabFood for at least a month once the winners are announced. The winning restaurants will be featured under ‘The People’s Pick’ category. The timeframe of the restaurants on board GrabFood will be based on the discretion of The Organiser.
- The polls will be valid between 0:00:00am on 10th August 2018 to 23:59:59pm 19th August 2018. [“the Contest Period”]. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- A single user (“account”) may participate to vote more than once. A vote will only be counted once the poll is completed accordingly by voting or selecting one icon per category and ended it by clicking the “Submit” button. All answers are mandatory for the voting to be valid.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Final results of this campaign is at the discretion of the Organizer.