Top up your GrabPay Wallet using your Citi card and get GrabRewards Points!
First top-up with your Citi card
Top up minimum of RM100: 1,000 GrabRewards Points
Limited to once per user throughout the campaign period.
If you don’t have a Citi card yet, apply for one now!
First auto top-up: 500 GrabRewards Points
Second auto top-up: 1,000 GrabRewards Points
Third auto top-up: 1,500 GrabRewards Points
Minimum of RM100 for each top-up required. Limited to 3 times per user.
Promo period: 19 Oct–30 Nov 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for top up of the GrabPay Wallet made with a Citi credit or debit card issued in Malaysia.
- Offer is valid from 19 Oct 2020 to 30 Nov 2020 (“Campaign Period”). All transactions must be made within the Campaign Period to avail of the Promo.
- Offer is available to selected Grab users only. Users need to have their Citi card details saved in the Grab app for future payments. The promo is NOT valid for users who opt-out of this.
- The offer entitles a Cardholder to:
- 1,000 GrabRewards Points for the top up of the GrabPay Wallet with a minimum top up for RM100 (only eligible for users who top-up using Citi card for the first time), limited to the first 12,000 users, on a first come first served basis.
- 1,000 GrabRewards Points for the auto top up of the GrabPay Wallet with a minimum top up for RM100 (up to three times per user), limited to
- 1st auto top up : 4,500 redemptions
- 2nd auto top up : 2,250 redemptions
- 3rd auto top up : 1,500 redemptions
- GrabRewards Points will be automatically awarded to eligible cardmembers Grab account within 5 working days.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promo and discount that requires a voucher code.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction and the participation in the offer.
- Citi and Grab reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification as well as the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.