The next time you top up, go for Auto Top-Up! GrabPay is rewarding CIMB cardholders RM5 cashback for auto top-ups of RM100 or more. You can redeem this reward up to 3 times from 1 to 31 August 2020.
Redemptions are on a first-come first-serve basis, and capped at 40,000 redemptions.
How to set Auto Top-Up
Step 1: Tap on Payment.
Step 2: Tap on Top-Up.
Step 3: Tap on Auto Top-Up.
Step 4: Enter a top-up value of RM100 or more.
Step 5: Key in your CIMB card’s details.
Step 6: Save, and you’re all set!
Activate your GrabPay Wallet now!
- Earn up to 3✕ GrabRewards Points to redeem for great deals.
- GrabPay is accepted everywhere.
- Enjoy amazing value with GrabPay Price, online and in stores.
Terms and conditions
- Campaign is valid from 1 August 2020 to 31 August 2020.
- A minimum of RM100 GrabPay Wallet top-up via a CIMB card is required to be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is only valid for users who save their CIMB card’s details for future payments. It is NOT valid for users who opt-out of this.
- The reward is as stipulated: Top-up RM100 and above to be entitled to RM5 GrabPay cashback.
- Offer is valid for 3 redemptions per user per device throughout the campaign period.
- The reward of RM5 GrabPay cashback is limited to the first 40,000 redemptions. The campaign will cease once all rewards have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the offer period, whichever is earlier.
- Offer is based on a first-come first-served basis.
- Reward will be issued after Grab has conducted the relevant examinations, which include fraudulent checks on the participants.
- Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash, replacements, refunds, or extension in parts or in full.
- Campaign is only valid for selected users who have received the promotional offer. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the campaign in their app.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.