Family and friends could help you earn big cash in your Grab Driver App. In fact, they could also win once they’ve signed up as a Grab Delivery-Partner! You win, they win, everybody wins! Refer or sign up from 24 June to 31 July for a chance to win a cash prize.
How to enter? It’s simple!
Your referred Delivery-Partners must activate their Grab Driver App, and pick up the Grab delivery bags from 24 June – 31 July.
Hurry! The more you refer, the greater your chance of grabbing that cash prize. Winners will be announced latest by 20 August 2021. Contest is open to driver-partners and delivery-partners in all cities EXCEPT for Selangor, Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya.
Want to be a Grab Delivery-Partner?
Want to refer your friends and family? Follow the steps below
Refer your friends and family as Grab Delivery-Partners from 24 June to 31 July 2021. Each referral will count as 1 entry.
- Click on this link. (This link is only accessible via mobile phone.)
- Fill up the details of the person you are referring.
- Send in your referral.
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Jom Jadi Rider’ contest is organised by Grab Malaysia (“Organiser”) and runs from 24 June 2021 to 31 July 2021, 11:59pm (“contest period”).
- The contest is a giveaway of the following prizes (“prizes”) to Grab Delivery- or Driver-partners who fulfill the contest requirements (“contest”)
- Grand Prize x 1 winner: RM10,000 cash credited into the winner’s Grab driver cash wallet
- First Prize x 5 winners: RM5,000 cash credited into the winner’s Grab driver cash wallet
- Second Prize x 10 winners: RM500 cash credited into the winner’s Grab driver cash wallet
- Consolation prize x 150 winners: RM250 cash credited into the winner’s Grab driver cash wallet
- Prizes are not transferable to a third party.
- There are (3) categories of participants that may enter the contest:
- Delivery-Partners who are activated on the Grab Malaysia platform during the contest period (“new riders”).
- Delivery-Partners who were activated on the Grab Malaysia platform prior to the contest period (“existing riders”).
- Driver-Partners who were activated on the Grab platform prior to the contest period (“existing drivers”).
- The requirements to gain an entry into contest are as follows. Within the contest period:
- Every eight (8) successfully completed Grab deliveries by new Delivery-Partners are automatically eligible for 1 entry into the contest. Example: 16 deliveries will earn 2 entries.
- Every one (1) successful referral of active riders by existing Delivery-Partners or Driver-Partners are automatically eligible for 1 entry into the contest. A rider is considered active once they have physically collected their Grab delivery bag.
- A total of 166 winners will be selected through the following method:
- 600 entries will be drawn from the total pool of entries (“finalists”)
- On 9 August 2021, finalists will receive an inbox message from Grab containing a Google form that must be filled and submitted within 3 days. The form includes a creative slogan question, “Saya patut menang hadiah ini kerana …” (answer must be in 15 words or less).
- Finalists who have the most creative slogans as judged by the Organiser will be determined as winners.
- This contest is open to Driver-Partners and Delivery-Partners in all Malaysian cities EXCEPT Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, and Putrajaya.
- This contest is not open to Grab Alphas.
- Winners will be announced and contacted by 20 August 2021 where details on how to collect the prizes will be communicated.
- By participating in this contest, you consent to Grab announcing the name and vehicle number plate of the winners and/or releasing a photograph of the winner as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement.
- By participating in this contest, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize may be forfeited to the next winner if the participant is unable to comply with these condition.
- The prize may be forfeited if winners are not contactable by Grab representative by 31 August 2021.
- The contest is open to Grab Driver-Partners and Delivery-Partners in all cities in Malaysia except Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, and Putrajaya. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
- The Organiser / Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or if the participant has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab reserves the right to change the terms of conditions at any point of time.
- The decision by Grab is final and conclusive. No appeal will be entertained. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.