Use Mastercard® to top up GrabPay Credits and get 1,000 GrabRewards points. Just top up a minimum of RM50 with Mastercard® Credit/Debit Card.
Here’s how to use GrabPay with your Mastercard® :
Step 1: Launch the Grab app. Go to top up GrabPay Credits.
Step 2: Choose and link your Mastercard® Credit/Debit Card as your preferred payment method and top up a min of RM50.
Step 3: Click “Top Up Now”.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid from 13 September to 13 October 2019.
- The offer is limited to the first 20,000 passengers who save their Mastercard and top-up a minimum of RM50 between 13 September to 13 October 2019, applicable only for first time Mastercard top-up user.
- Upon successful top up, user will be awarded with 1,000 GrabRewards point. The points will be added to user’s rewards account.
- Limited to 1 time per user during the campaign period.
- The offer is applicable to first time Mastercard users only.
- Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only with the allocation of 20,000 units during promo period.
- Promotion is non refundable and not exchangeable for cash or replacements in part or in full.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
The Campaign will run 13 September to 13 October 2019. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends