What is GrabVarsity?
GrabVarsity is a project by Grab Malaysia to ease the lives of tertiary students by providing better accessibility. Beyond ride discounts, GrabVarsity will be exploring ways in which it can enrich your uni life. We’ll be revealing more details in 2018, so stay tuned!
Be an honorary Grabber
We believe in constant self-improvement, so we’d like to invite you to contribute constructive feedback to us. To do so, here’s a special promo code, ‘UMPRIDE‘ that we’re giving to first-year students. Use it to book a Grab ride, then feel free to share your suggestions with us.
Promo Code: UMPRIDE
Promo Value: RM4 off x 5 rides
Promo Validity: From 1st December 2017 to 31st May 2018
Promo Usage: Applicable to/from Universiti Malaya Bangsar – PJ campus. Applicable to the first 10,000 rides.
Here’s How to Enjoy Discounted GrabCar ride
Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
Book a ride to/from Universiti Malaya with the promo code UMPRIDE.
Have a safe journey with Grab!
- This promotion is only valid for Grab rides to/from Universiti Malaya.
- This promotion is only valid from 1st December 2017 to 31st May 2018
- This promotion is valid for cash/GrabPay.
- This promotion is valid for the first 10,000 rides only.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not valid with other promotions.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact us at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
Campaign Terms & Conditions:
The campaign is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 1st December 2017 to 31st May 2018. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab mobile application (iOS, Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.