We have the perfect deal to help you get back into the swing of things.
Take at least one Grab ride on GrabPay (credit/debit card) from 15-30 June 2017 and be rewarded with ONE RM10 off for the next 3 months in July, August and September 2017.
Now you can save on your rides, enjoy them seamlessly, and look forward to more in the future. So what are you waiting for? Start using your credit/debit card today!
How to register your credit/debit card on GrabPay
- Tap on the Grab menu on the top left corner.
- Click on GrabPay and tap on “Add Payment Methods”
- Choose credit/debit card and fill in your card details.
- Click Save.
Terms and conditions:
- In order to be eligible for RM10 off x 1 ride every July, August and September 2017, you need to complete at least ONE Grab ride anytime from 15th June – 30th June 2017 on GrabPay (credit/debit) card
- This promo is only for SELECTED Grab users who received an email or push notification directly from Grab.
- If you have successfully completed at least ONE ride on GrabPay (credit/debit card) between 15th June – 30th June 2017, you will be contacted by Grab within the first 5 working days of each month in July, August and September to inform you about the promo code that you will be entitled for.
“RM30 worth of rewards specially for you” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 15 June – 30 June 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.