Maybank2U users, ready to be rewarded? From 23 Aug – 1 Sep, auto top-up your GrabPay Wallet with a minimum of RM50 using Maybank2U account linking and earn up to 1,300 GrabRewards Points!
1st auto top-up trigger (minimum RM50): 500 GrabRewards Points
2nd auto top-up trigger (minimum RM50): 800 GrabRewards Points
It’s easier than easy to rack up the points—it’s automatic, so join the Maybank Bonanza now! Hurry, limited redemptions available!
How to activate auto top-up
Haven’t linked your Maybank2U account to your GrabPay Wallet?
- The Maybank Challenge (“Challenge”) is valid to selected individuals who have an active Maybank2U account.
- The Challenge is open for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age and above with valid identification documents.
- The Challenge is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and it is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia.
How to play this Challenge
Auto top-up GrabPay Wallet with a minimum of RM50 using Maybank account linking and get up to 1,300 GrabRewards Points. Ends 1 Sep 2021.
1st Auto Top-Up (RM50): 500 GrabRewards Points
2nd Auto Top-Up (RM50): 800 GrabRewards Points
- Each Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and each user may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Challenge is only valid from 23 August 2021 to 01 September 2021.
- Challenge is only valid in Malaysia. Any Grab transaction made outside Malaysia will not contribute towards or be considered for this Challenge.
- Users must trigger an auto top-up with a minimum of RM50 into their GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account linking to get the prizes. The prizes for each Auto Top-Up is limited as below:
1st Auto Top-Up (RM50): 9,000 prizes
2nd Auto Top-Up (RM50): 3,000 prizes
- This Challenge is applicable for top up via Maybank2u account linking with GrabPay Wallet only. It is NOT valid for Online Banking (FPX) transactions.
- GrabRewards points earned from Challenges do not count towards tier upgrade, and no extensions of reward validity will be entertained.
- Grab users who have completed the Challenge will be awarded the GrabRewards Points within 5 working days.
- Challenge will end at the end of the Challenge Period, or when the available prizes have been fully awarded, whichever earlier.
- The Challenge’s progress status can be viewed on the Grab app at any time during the Challenge period via the ‘CHALLENGES’ tile under Account.
- This Challenge cannot be replayed once it is completed or the period Challenge Period has ended.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participant deemed ineligible for the campaign, be it under these terms and conditions or having engaged in conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.
- In claiming the prize, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
- Maybank shall not be responsible or held liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions and/or electronic or human error in the
administration and/or processing of the transaction performed via QRPay, Maybank2u, provided the same is not caused by Maybank nor the determination of the customers’ eligibility for the Campaign.
- Maybank reserves the right to amend, shorten, cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign or any part thereof with twenty one (21) days’ notice. Such notice may be published by Maybank via Maybank2u website (www.maybank.com.my) and/or through any other mode of communication as determined by Maybank.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign by Maybank shall not entitle the Eligible Customers or any other persons whatsoever to any claim or compensation against Maybank for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the such amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination.
- Maybank shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any Eligible Customer as a result of the customer participating in this Campaign. Furthermore, Maybank shall not be liable for any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, epidemic or pandemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of Maybank.
- The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- Maybank is entitled to, at its discretion, disqualify/reject any Eligible Customers who does not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Campaign and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign. Tampering shall include fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Campaign.
- Any variation (of any of the terms and conditions stated herein) shall be binding on the Eligible Customers (through any notice displayed at the Maybank2u website.)
- By participating in this Campaign, Eligible Customers agree and consent to allow his/her personal data being collected, processed and used by Maybank in accordance with Maybank Privacy Notice, which may be viewed on www.maybank.com.my (“Maybank’s Privacy Notice”). Eligible Customers are welcome to seek clarification from Maybank should any of the Terms and Conditions be not fully understood.
- In addition and without prejudice to the terms in the Maybank’s Privacy Notice, Eligible Customers agree and consent to his/ her personal data or information being collected, processed and used by Maybank for:
a) the purposes of the Campaign; and
b) marketing and promotional activities conducted by Maybank, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Customers agrees to co-operate and participate in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Maybank in relation to the Campaign.
For information, enquiries, feedback and/or complaints related to the Campaign, please contact Maybank’s Customer Care hotline at 1 300 88 6688 or +603 7844 3696. Alternatively for feedback and/or complaints, the Eligible Customers may choose to e-mail Maybank via the feedback form at Maybank2u website (www.maybank.com.my)