GrabAccess aims to enable inclusive financial opportunities for everyone.
In partnership with Malaysian Federation of the Deaf (MFD) and Persatuan Pemandu e-Hailing OKU Fizikal Malaysia, GrabAccess aims to provide PWDs and marginalised individuals equal access and support they need to thrive in the digital economy.
Through this programme, the tri-partnership hopes to address and reduce the barriers faced by PWDs and marginalised communities by systemically giving them equal access and support to be a Grab partner, regardless as a driver, delivery or merchant partner.
Benefits of registering with Grab as a Driver-partner
- A PSV licence allows the holder to drive any type of vehicle used to transport paying passengers. E-hailing driver-partners are now required to get a PSV licence.
- PSV licence costs are subsidised by Grab and will be fully reimbursed upon activation.
- Earn an income whenever you want.
- Equal access to equal opportunity.
- Additional earning through referrals and GrabAds.
- Savings on car repairs, petrol, and more.
- Free on the road protection for you!
- Limited time offer: Earn FREE Shell fuel vouchers with just 2 trips per day. It’s that easy!
- Get onboarded through a dedicated customer support and training guidance team every step of the way.
- Car rentals from RM50/day with a deposit of RM350.
- Vehicle maintenance, insurance and dashcam included.