Untuk versi Bahasa Malaysia, klik di sini.
Want to graduate to a better way of getting around town? Then come see us when we drop by your university. There’ll be freebies, fun activities, and more.
Between 11th-27th of September 2017, Grab will be coming to selected higher education institutions across Malaysia:
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Uniciti Alam Padang Besar Campus
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Dk Foyer Walkway
Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Pangkalan Chempa Campus (UMK), UMK building, next to Basil Leaves
Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA), Speaker Corner Cafe Baru
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT), Kompleks Siswa
Universiti Islam Antarabangsara Malaysia Kuantan Campus (IIUM), One stop student centre
Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah (POLISAS), Dewan Seri Mahkota
Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Lendu campus, Dewan Bentara, Kolej Block C
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Arked Meranti
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Student Pavillion
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), Foyer Dewan Kuliah Pusat Baharu
Here’s when we’ll be in your respective higher education institutions:
We will be having huge promo code sales where you can buy up to RM75 worth of rides for only a fraction of the price! But that’s not all, you will also have a chance to win promo codes through our selfie contest!
Here’s how you can enter:
- Take your most creative selfie (or wefie) using our photo frame and photo props (they will be available at our booth).
- Upload them onto Instagram with the hashtag #mahasiswagrab. (Remember to make it public!)
The top 2 most creative selfies from each higher education institution will receive a special promo code worth RM100 each!
Selfie contest terms and conditions:
- Participants will be required to provide certain personal information to enter.
- Only students from the 11 higher education institutions mentioned above are allowed to participate.
- Selfies or wefies must contain either Grab’s photo frame or photo props.
- Instagram post entries must contain the hashtag #mahasiswagrab to be eligible.
- Instagram post entries must be publicly viewable to be eligible.
- Only one winner will be eligible to win per entry.
- Winners are decided purely at the discretion of the organiser and any appeals to the decision of the organiser will not be entertained.
- Winners will be required to provide a copy of their student ID, email, and phone number to the organiser to receive their prize.
- Winners will be selected and notified one week after the last day of the campaign.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
The Campaign will run on from 11th September to 27th September 2017. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.