It’s easy to earn GrabRewards points with HSBC Credit/Debit Card.
Use HSBC Credit/Debit Card to top up GrabPay wallet and get 1,000 GrabRewards points. Just top up a minimum of RM50 with HSBC Credit/Debit Card.
Here’s how to top up your GrabPay wallet with HSBC:
Step 1: Launch the Grab app. Go to top up GrabPay.
Step 2: Choose and link your HSBC Credit/Debit Card as your preferred payment method and top up a min of RM50.
Step 3: Click “Top Up Now”.
Don’t have an HSBC Credit Card? Get up to 8% Cash Back* on your eWallet spend with the HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i. Visit www.hsbcamanah.com.my/power to find out more!
NOTE : HSBC bonus points has been fully redeemed for the month of March 2020. Stay tuned for next month(April)!
Terms and Conditions (Top Up):
- The offer is valid from 22 October 2019 to 30 April 2020.
- The offer is limited to the first 1,045 passengers (per month) and who save their HSBC debit card and top-up a minimum of RM50 to GrabPay wallet.
- The offer is limited to the first 3,000 passengers (per month) who save their HSBC credit card and top-up a minimum of RM50 to GrabPay wallet.
- Upon successful top up, user will be awarded with 1,000 GrabRewards points. The points will be added to user’s rewards account.
- Limited to 1 time per user/month during campaign period.
- Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only; with the allocation of 1,045 units and 3,000 units respectively during campaign period.
- Promotion is non refundable and not exchangeable for cash or replacements in part or in full.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
The Campaign will run 22 Oct 2019 to 30 April 2020. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.